Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | India Post Office | GDS, BPM & ABPM Posts | Total 4442 Job Vacancies | Last Date 15.04.2019 | Apply Online @ tamilnadupost.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post is going to fill up 4442 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. TN Postal Circle invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 4442 vacancies. As per the India post office recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for BPM (Branch Post Master)/ ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)/ Dak Sevaks. Applicants who are looking for Tamilnadu Government jobs can use this Tamilnadu post office job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 15.03.2019 to 15.04.2019.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Candidates must have passed in 10th Standard from recognized board. Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 40 years. The selection will be based on merit list. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu State. Applicants should submit online applications only. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking. More details of India Post Office vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, salary details and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Click here to apply for Madurai Post Office Driver & Mechanic Jobs 2019|
Details of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||BPM (Branch Post Master)/ ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)/ Dak Sevaks|
|Starting date for submission of online application||15.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||15.04.2019|
You may check Tamil Nadu Postal circle website to get more details about this recruitment, upcoming vacancies and etc. Here we can provide information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, postal address and how to apply. Keep check daily recruitment website regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS, BPM & ABPM Vacancies
- Applicants must have passed Secondary School Examination or 10th std from recognized board.
- Applicants must have knowledge of local language.
- Aspirants should have computer training certificate.
- Check the notification to know details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 15.03.2019)
- candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You can make the payment via offline (any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India) or online by using net banking.
How to apply Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website tamilnadupost.nic.in.
- Find the notification “Apply Online for GDS posts “ click on the advertisement.
- To get the notification click “Click here for Notification” notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Madurai Postal Division Job Notification | Driver & Mechanic Posts | Total 02 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.tamilnadupost.nic.in | Last Date 11th April 2019
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle – Madurai Division has announced job notification for recruitment of Staff car Driver and MV Mechanic posts. Totally, 02 vacancies are allotted for above said post office jobs. Candidates who are eligible to this recruitment may send your application form in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents to given below postal address on or before the last date of 11th April 2019. Candidates may download job notification and application form from TN postal circle official website of www.tamilnadupost.nic.in.
Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification (08th standard or 10th standard) and age limitations. The selection method will be made on through driving test (for driver post) and Competitive Trade Test (mechanic post). Deposit the application fee through offline mode only. Send the prescribed application form via speed post or registered post till the last date ends. The last date for receipt of application is 11.04.2019. For more information about Tamil Nadu Postal Circle – Madurai Division Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.tamilnadupost.nic.in.
Details of TN Madurai Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle – Madurai Division|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Staff Car Driver and MV Mechanic|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||Madurai [Tamil Nadu]|
|Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Official Website||www.tamilnadupost.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs.19,900 to 63,200/-||01|
|MV Mechanic (Skilled Artisan)||Rs.19,900 to 63,200/-||01|
|Total Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Job Vacancies 2019||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Recruitment 2019 Tamil Nadu:
- 08th Standard/ 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 11.04.2019)
- For Driver: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For Mechanic: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- For Driver: Driving Test.
- For Mechanic: Competitive Trade Test.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Speed Post/ Registered Post.
Details of Postal Address:-
The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Tallakulam, Madurai – 625 002.
|Name of the Posts||Application Fee||Examination/ Driving Test Fee|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/- ( only short listed candidates should pay)|
|MV Mechanic (Skilled Artisan)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
|SC/ ST candidates are exempted from examination fee for driver post.|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode (IPO/ UCR).
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||11.04.2019|
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website -> www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- Find the correct notifications and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Madurai Postal division recruitment 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM FOR DRIVER||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM FOR MECHANIC||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|