Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Total Vacancies 3162 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | TN Post Office Recruitment Notification @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post has recently published the recruitment notification [STC/12-GDSONLINE/2020] on 01.09.2020 for Tamilnadu Postal Circle. TN Post Office is going to fill up 3162 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. India Post Office invites online application from 10th passed candidates to fill up TN Post Office GDS Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this TN Postal Jobs 2020. As per the India Post Office Notification, apply online link has been activated on 01.09.2020 and it will be ended on 30.09.2020.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020 notification pdf & India Post Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline. Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. TN Post Office will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of Post Office Jobs in Tamilnadu 2020, upcoming Tamilnadu Postal jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||India Post – Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||Check official advt.|
|Starting date for Online Registration, Fee & Submission of online application||01.09.2020|
|Last date for Online Registration, Fee & Submission of online application||30.09.2020|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get details of GDS posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Postal Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts
- Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants should have Compulsory knowledge of Local Language i.e. Tamil.
- Applicants should have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years as on 01.09.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post Office will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ female/trans-woman candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Steps to apply online for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for Tamilnadu Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- TN Postal notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TN Postal Circle Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your X class / SSC Certificate, DOB proof, Computer Certificate, Community Certificate, Photograph, Signature, Certificate of Disability &Certificate of Transgender.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|