TN Skill Training ITI Admission 2020 | ITI Admission 2020/ ஐடிஐ சேர்க்கை 2020 | Last date 15.09.2020 | Tamilnadu ITI Admission Online Form @ skilltraining.tn.gov.in
TN Skill Training ITI Admission 2020: Directorate of Employment and Training (வேலைவாய்ப்பு மற்றும் பயிற்சித்துறை இயக்குனகரம்), Tamilnadu has recently started the ITI Admission 2020 (ஐடிஐ சேர்க்கை 2020) Online Process for various trades. Students who have passed 8th Std/ 10th Std those candidates kindly fill up the Tamilnadu ITI Admission online form from 16.08.2020 @ skilltraining.tn.gov.in. The last date for submission of Tamilnadu Skill Training ITI Application Form is 15.09.2020. Tamilnadu ITI Online Admission Form & TN Skill Training Prospectus for ITI Admission 2020/ ஐடிஐ சேர்க்கை விளக்கக் கையேடு 2020 is available @ skilltraining.tn.gov.in.
TN Directorate of Employment and Training will select the candidates on the basis of marks then Tamilnadu DET will release the shortlisted candidates list for online counseling. Tamilnadu DET offers ITI Admission for various trades like Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic, Turner, Machinist, Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant, Mechanic Diesel, Smart Phone Technician cum APP Tester, Operator Advance Machine Tools, Painter General, Wiremen, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technician, Welder, Surveyor etc. More details of TN ITI Admission for 2020, upcoming TN DET Admission notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming RBU notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu ITI Admission 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment and Training (வேலைவாய்ப்பு மற்றும் பயிற்சித்துறை இயக்குனகரம்), Tamilnadu|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting date to apply||16.08.2020|
|Last Date to apply||15.09.2020|
Please read the instructions below carefully before completing the application. Here you will get information Students Admission details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility for TN Skill ITI Training Admission 2020
- Applicants should pass 8th Std/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Age limit should be 14 to 40 years.
About TN ITI Training
- ITI Training will be conducted for 1 to 2 years.
- Every year, ITI Training will be started on July Month.
- End of the ITI training, students who have successfully passed in ITI training will get NTC Certificate (தேசிய தொழிற் சான்றிதழ்) from concerned training institute.
- Some ITI Institutes gives SCVT certificates for students. If the students want to get NCVT certificate should pass NCVT examination.
Details of ITI Online Counselling (இணையதள கலந்தாய்வு)
- 50% of seats of Government/ Government Aided/ Private Institutes will be filled through online counseling.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks (8th/ 10th) obtained by the candidates.
- TN ITI Online Counselling date, time will be published on the official website i.e. www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
- Aspirants should pay Rs.50 via Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking/ UPI/ Google pay/Paytm.
How to fill up Tamilnadu Skill Training ITI Online Admission form 2020
- Go to official website skilltraining.tn.gov.in.
- Find the Admission Notice link for ITI admission, click on link.
- Pdf will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly, then upload certificates.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Required documents for TN ITI Online Registration
- 8th / 10th Mark sheet (8th class / 10th class mark certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Priority Reservation Certificate / Document for Priority Reservation.
|ITI ONLINE ADMISSION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|TN ITI PROSPECTUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|