TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 | Assistant, SRF & JRF Posts | Last Date 15.10.2019 | Apply Latest 03 Job Vacancies @ www.tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Assistant Posts. It is going to fill 03 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates for this Tamilnadu TANUVAS recruitment. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 15.10.2019. TANUVAS application form and official notification can be downloaded from the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as M.V.Sc/ B.V.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ Any Degree from the recognized university for these Tamilnadu veterinary department job vacancies 2019. Applicants must have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for these Tamilnadu jobs. The selection will be based on shortlisting, written test and interview. The chosen candidates will be posted under temporary basis at Madras Veterinary College, Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details of TANUVAS Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest TANUVAS notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow & Assistant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||03|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Notification Date||Madras Veterinary College, Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date to send Application||15.10.2019|
|Date of written test & Interview||21.10.2019|
Candidates must read the detailed notification before apply for TANUVAS job openings 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Tamilnadu jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for TANUVAS Notification 2019
TANUVAS is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.28,000/-||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.25,000/-||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as M.V.Sc/ B.V.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ any Degree from the recognized university.
- Experienced candidates will have additional advantage.
- The maximum age limit should be 35 years for JRF and SRF Posts.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting, written test and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates must send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Chairman, Selection Committee-AUYSH Project & Assistant Professor, Department of Veterinary Biochemistry, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600007.
Steps to apply for TANUVAS Jobs 2019
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in
- Find the “Job Vacancies” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Applications are invited for filling up of vacant posts to work in the Ministry of AYUSH funded Project titled “Evaluation of Ashtangahridayokta Brihatyadigana for their efficacy in pre-clinical models of Acute Renal Failure in Rats” at Department of Veterinary Biochemistry, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai 600 007 and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the due date will be rejected by the selection board. Please refer the official website for selected candidates list, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in TANUVAS 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|