TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University | Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Walk in Interview Date 25 & 26 Feb 2019 | Download TANUVAS Application Form @ tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the recruitment advertisement to fill up following posts Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Supporting Staff & Animal/ Laboratory Attendant. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. TANUVAS has planned to conduct the walk in interview on 25.02.2019 & 26.02.2019 at Chennai. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs can attend this interview.
TANUVAS recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates must have passed 10th/ B.Sc./ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university. Applicant’s maximum age limit should be 35 to 40 years. Selection will be based on their performance in interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at TANUVAS, Chennai. More details of TANUVAS jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, interview questions, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of TANUVAS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Supporting Staff & Animal/ Laboratory Attendant|
|Last Date for Submission of application (Except Attendant Posts)||22.02.2019|
|Walk in Interview date||25.02.2019 & 26.02.2019|
You may visit District TANUVAS Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TANUVAS 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, particularly 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Subject Matter Specialist||01|
|Animal/ Laboratory Attendant||03|
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Programme Assistant, Supporting Staff & Other Posts
- Candidates must have passed 10th/ B.Sc./ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants maximum age limit should be 35 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in Written Test, Certificate Verification and Personal Interview.
Walk in Interview Details
- Eligible applicants may attend the interview at prescribed venue and interview details are given below.
|Name of the post||Date||Venue|
|Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Supporting Staff||25.02.2019||Office of the Directorate of Extension Education, Farmers Hostel Building, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-51|
|Animal/ Laboratory Attendant||26.02.2019||TRPVB, 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) building, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051|
How to attend Tamilnadu Veterinary Latest Jobs Notification Interview 2019
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “job vacancies” find the advertisement then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
TANUVAS Recruitment | Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University | Young Professional II & JRF Posts | Total 06 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.tanuvas.ac.in | Walk in Interview
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has announced new job notification for the recruitment of Young Professional II and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job vacancies. Totally, 06 job vacancies are allotted for above said positions. TANUVAS has decided to conduct walk in interview on 04.12.2018, 12.12.2018, 13.12.2018 and 17.12.2018 at given venue. Eligible candidates can participate the walk in interview on prescribed date and time.
Note: For JRF Post: Candidates should submit their application form to given address via email [Mail ID: Email.firstname.lastname@example.org ] or post (Postal address is mentioned below) on or before the last date.
Above said posts are purely temporary basis. All aspirants must have completed graduate or post graduate (PG) or professional degree or its equivalent educational qualification. Download the TANUVAS official notification and prescribed application form at TANUVAS official website of www.tanuvas.ac.in. Who wish to appear for the walk interview for Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of TANUVAS Job Vacancy Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional II and Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Job Location||Chennai and Salem|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and prescribed application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences Department Young Professional II & JRF Jobs 2018:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Young Professional II||02|
|Junior Research Fellow||04|
|Total Job Vacancies||06|
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Chennai and Salem Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies:
- Graduate degree in Veterinary Science/ Post Graduate in life science with NET (Microbiology /Biotechnology)/ Professional Degree M.Tech & M.V.Sc – Biotechnology/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in TANUVAS official notification given below.
- For Young Professional II Post: Walk in Interview.
- For Junior Research Fellow: Walk in Interview (Written Test).
Details of TANUVAS Walk in Interview Date, Time and Venue:
|Name of the Job||Date & Time||Walk in Place|
|Young Professional II||04.12.2018 & 11.00 AM||Mecheri Sheep Research Station, Pottaneri, Salem-Dt.|
|Junior Research Fellow||13.12.2018 & 10.00 AM||Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007.|
|Junior Research Fellow||12.12.2018 & 10.00 AM||The Animal Feed Analytical and Quality Assurance Laboratory, Veterinary|
College and Research Institute, Namakkal-637002
|Junior Research Fellow||17.12.2018 & 11.00 AM||TRPVB, 2nd floor, Central University|
Laboratory (CUL) Building, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051
How to Apply for Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment for JRF & Young Professional II Jobs 2018:
- Go to TANUVAS official website -> www.tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click on option -> Job Vacancies in the home page.
- Find the correct advertisement for above mentioned posts and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview on 04, 12, 13 & 17 Dec 2018 at given office address.