TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University | Steno & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date: 25.06.2019 | Download TANUVAS Application From @ tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the recruitment advertisement to fill up following posts Subject Matter Specialist, Agromet Observer, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Skilled Support Staff. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 25.06.2019.
TANUVAS recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university. Applicant’s maximum age limit should be 35 years. Selection will be based on their performance in interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at KVK, Villupuram. More details of TANUVAS jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, interview questions, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of TANUVAS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Subject Matter Specialist, Agromet Observer, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Skilled Support Staff|
|Last Date for Submission of application||25.06.2019|
You may visit District TANUVAS Website to get more details about TANUVAS recruitment. Here you will get details of Subject Matter Specialist, Agromet Observer, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Skilled Support Staff posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TANUVAS 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, particularly 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Subject Matter Specialist||07|
|Skilled Support Staff||02|
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Programme Assistant, Supporting Staff & Other Posts
- Candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in written test and interview.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address,
Director of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051
How to apply Tamilnadu Veterinary Latest Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “job vacancies” find the advertisement “Recruitment of contractual staff for KVKs” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends 25.06.2019.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University | PA & JRF Posts | Total 04 Job Vacancy | Download Job TANUVAS Notification @ www.tanuvas.ac.in | Walk in Date 03rd & 10th May 2019
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has announced new job notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant and Junior Research Fellow job vacancy. Totally, 04 job vacancies are allotted for above said Tamil Nadu government job. TANUVAS has decided to conduct walk in interview on 03.06.2019 and 10.06.2019 at Chennai [Tamil Nadu]. Eligible candidates can participate the walk-in interview on prescribed date and time. Download the job notification @ TANUVAS official website of www.tanuvas.ac.in.
Candidates must have received Post Graduate Degree or M.V.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized university/ institution. Aspirants must carry original certificates in support of age, qualification, photo I.D. Card and experience certificates, if any at the time of walk-in interview. The selected person shall be placed on contract basis. For more information about Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.tanuvas.ac.in.
Details of TANUVAS Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant and Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TANUVAS Official Website||www.tanuvas.ac.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Vacancy 2019:
- Under Graduate/ M.V.Sc/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in TANUVAS official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in TANUVAS official notification given below.
- Walk-in Interview.
Details of TANUVAS Walk-in Interview Date, Time and Venue:
|03.06.2019 (For PA)||10.00 AM||The Central University Laboratory, Centre for|
Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051
|10.06.2019 (For JRF)||10.00 AM||Department of Veterinary Parasitology, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai|
– 600 007
- Check more details of selection process in TANUVAS official job advertisement given below.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019:
- Go to TANUVAS official website -> www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Click on option -> Job Vacancies in the home page.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for TANUVAS
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview at given office address.
Note: Candidates willing to get the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming TANUVAS Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.