TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Technician, Driver, JE, Steno Typist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 67 | Last Date 27.02.2020 | Download TANUVAS Application Form @ www.tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University invites offline mode application from eligible candidate to fill up the Non-Teaching posts i.e. Farm Manager, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Draughtsman, Binder, Boiler Man, Carpenter, Driver, Electrician, High Tension Operator, Data Entry Operator, Machine Operator/ Machine Man, Offset Assistant / Cameraman-cum-Platemaker, Sanitary Inspector, Steno Typist, Technical Assistant, Technician & Wireman through direct recruitment. As per the Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment 2020, overall 67 vacancies are allocated for TANUVAS Non-Teaching Jobs. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 27.02.2020.
|Apply for TANUVAS JRF Posts (before 07.02.2020)
|Click here to apply TN Animal Husbandry Jobs 2020|
Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.tanuvas.ac.in. Applicants should pass 8th/ SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree from recognized board or university. Age limit should be 18 to 30 years. TANUVAS selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Applicants have to pay required fee via Bank Challan. More details of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University recruitment vacancy, upcoming TANUVAS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.001/2020|
|Job Name||Farm Manager, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Draughtsman, Binder, Boiler Man, Carpenter, Driver, Electrician, High Tension Operator, Data Entry Operator, Machine Operator/ Machine Man, Offset Assistant / Cameraman-cum-Platemaker, Sanitary Inspector, Steno Typist, Technical Assistant, Technician & Wireman|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||27.02.2020|
You may visit www.tanuvas.ac.in Website to get more details about TANUVAS recruitment. Here you will get information of Technician, Driver, JE, Steno Typist & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Tamilnadu TANUVAS 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 67 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|High Tension Operator||01||Rs.35400-112400|
|Data Entry Operator||02||Rs.19500-62000|
|Machine Operator/ Machine Man||01||Rs.19000-60300|
|Offset Assistant / Cameraman-cum-Platemaker||02||Rs.18200-57900|
Eligibility Criteria for Technician, Driver, JE, Steno Typist & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 8th/ SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TANUVAS selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants kindly get the address details from official notification.
- Rs.500 for GT, MBC/DC and BC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Bank Challan (Check advt to get details).
How to apply TANUVAS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment 01/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | JRF Posts | Walk-In Date 07.02.2020 | 01 Job Vacancies | Download Notification @ www.tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). They are going to fill 01 vacancy for the above said posts. Interested candidates can participate this Tamilnadu TANUVAS walk-in interview recruitment on 07.02.2020. TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 application form and official notification can be downloaded from the official website @ www.tanuvas.ac.in.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Master in Professional degree with NET qualification in related disciplines from the recognized university for these Tamilnadu veterinary department job vacancies 2020. Applicants must have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for these Tamilnadu jobs. The selection will be based on shortlisting, written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates will be posted on temporary basis at Madras Veterinary College, Ramayanpatti.
Details of TANUVAS Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest TANUVAS notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Reporting Time||Before 10 AM|
Candidates must read the detailed notification before apply for TANUVAS recruitment 2020 job openings. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Tamilnadu jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS 2020 JRF Vacancy
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Master in Professional degree like M.V.Sc. (VPH/VMC/VPP/VPA)/ M.Tech (Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/related disciplines) with NET qualification.
- Refer official.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting, written test and interview.
- Application may be submitted by email/ by post to the address given below on or before 07th February 2020 or on the day of walk-in-interview before 10.00 am.
|07.02.2020||Dr. S. Rajagunalan, Ph.D. Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor, Department of Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli – 627 358.
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in
- Find the “Job Vacancies” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “A walk-in-interview will be conducted for filling up of one temporary post of Junior Research Fellow…and Research Institute, Tirunelveli” & select it.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
Applications received after the due date will be rejected by the selection board. Please refer the official website for selected candidates list, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in TANUVAS 2020.