TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020 | Hostel Cook Posts | Total Vacancies 53 | Last Date 24.09.2020 & 01.10.2020 | Tamilnadu DBCWO Recruitment Notification @ bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in
TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020: Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department, Tamilnadu is going to fill up 53 vacancies in Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Hostels of various districts. Recently Tamilnadu DBCWO has released the new job notice for above said TN government Jobs 2020. According to the TN DBCWO Recruitment notification, these 53 vacancies are assigned for Hostel Cook Posts. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs those candidates should submit the filled application form to concerned office address on or before 24.09.2020 & 01.10.2020.
Tamilnadu DBCWO Recruitment notification & TN Backward Class & Minority Welfare Application form is available @ pudukkottai.nic.in/ tirunelveli.nic.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. TN DBCWO selection will be based on Interview and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at Pudukkottai & Tirunelveli. More details of TN DBCW vacancy, upcoming Tamilnadu Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu DBCWO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Hostel Cook|
|Salary||Rs.15700 per month|
|Job Location||Pudukkottai & Tirunelveli|
|Last Date for Submission of application||24.09.2020 & 01.10.2020|
|Official website||pudukkottai.nic.in/ /tirunelveli.nic.in|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of Cook Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TN Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Hostels Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 53 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the district||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for TN DBCWO Hostel Cook Vacancy
- Aspirants must be able to read & write Tamil.
- The candidate must be able to cook delicious vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to concerned address
- Check Advt to get address details.
How to apply TN Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Hostels Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website of Concerned District.
- Find the advertisement for cook posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TN DBCWO Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
TN DBCWO Jobs Official Notification & Application Form:
|Name of the district||Notification/ Application Form|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|