TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020 | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு மீன்வளத்துறை | Fisheries Technical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date 20.06.2020 | Tamilnadu Fisheries Recruitment Application Form @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020: A new job notification was released by Tamilnadu Fisheries Department (தமிழ்நாடு அரசு மீன்வளத்துறை) on 05.06.2020. Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format for the post of Fisheries Technical Assistant to be appointed purely on temporary basis for a period of one year. Currently TN Fisheries Dept has 01 vacancy in Chennai District. As per the TN Fisheries 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Fisheries Technical Assistant posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given Chennai address on or before the last date 20.06.2020.
|Click here to apply for TNJFU Jobs [Last Date 20.06.2020]|
TN Fisheries will recruit the aspirants via interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020 notification & TN Fisheries Jobs Application form is available @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. More details of Fisheries Department jobs in Tamilnadu, upcoming Tn Fishiers Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu Fisheries Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||தமிழ்நாடு அரசு மீன்வளத்துறை|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Fisheries Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.20000 per month|
|Last Date for Submission of application||20.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Fisheries Technical Assistant Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Fisheries Technical Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.F.Sc./M.F.Sc./M.Sc. Marine Biology/Zoology from recognized university.
- Candidates having M.F.Sc./ field experience will be preferred.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TN Fisheries selection may be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Centre for aquaculture Research and Development (CARD), O/o the Director of Fisheries, 3rd floor, Integrated office complex for Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35
How to apply Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Appointment of Fisheries Technical Assistant purely on temporary basis for a period of one year to work in Centre For Aquaculture Research And Development (CARD)” , click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TN Fisheries Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from TN Fisheries Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Educational Details & etc.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|