TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019 | Field Activity Monitor & Accountant Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Walk in Interview date 19.11.2019 | Download Notification @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu government currently has 02 openings in Fisheries Department. It invites eligible aspirants to attend the Walk-in Interview for the post of Field Activity Monitor & Accountant on temporary basis for a period of one year (upto March 2019) under TN IAM Project at Directorate of Fisheries, Nandanam, Chennai-35. As per the TN Fisheries Recruitment 2019 notification, particularly 02 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu may attend the interview @ Chennai on 19.11.2019.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department recruitment 2019 notification is available @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. Applicants should possess B.F.Sc./ M.F.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA and should have prescribed age limit. TN Fisheries Dept will recruit the aspirants on walk in interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of TN Fisheries Department recruitment vacancy, upcoming TN Fisheries jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN Fisheries Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Department of Fisheries|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Field Activity Monitor & Accountant|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Walk in Interview date||19.11.2019|
You may visit www.fisheries.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about Tamil Nadu Fisheries Dept recruitment. Here you will get information of Field Activity Monitor & Accountant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Vacancies
- As per the TN Fisheries notification, overall 02 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Field Activity Monitor||01||Rs.20000|
Eligibility Criteria for Field Activity Monitor & Accountant Posts
- Applicants should possess B.F.Sc./ M.F.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TN Fisheries Dept will recruit the aspirants on walk in interview
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|19.11.2019||Check advt||Director of Fisheries, TN-IAMP CELL, Third Floor, Integrated office complex for Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35.|
Steps to Download Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website fisheries.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited to attend the Walk-in Interview on 19.11.2019 for the following post of Field Activity Monitor (1) and Accountant (1) to be appointed purely on temporary basis (upto March 2019) under TN-IAM Project at Directorate of Fisheries, Nandanam, Chennai-35”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|