TN Health Recruitment 2019 | Health & Family Welfare Department – Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy (DIMH) | Dispenser Posts | Total Vacancies 405 | Last Date 20.09.2019 | NRHM TN Application Form @ tnhealth.org
TN Health Recruitment 2019: Health & Family Welfare Department – Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy (DIMH) invites offline applications in the prescribed format for temporary engagement of Dispensers under NRHM scheme on hiring basis. As per the Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 405 vacancies are filled in at AYUSH Clinics in the TN State. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu govt should send the filled application form to DIMH Chennai address before the last date ends. The last date for receipt of the Tamilnadu NRHM application form is 20.09.2019 (upto 5.00 pm).
Tamilnadu Health recruitment 2019 notification pdf and application form is available @ tnhealth.org. Applicants must possess Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy. Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 57 years. Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of DIMH Tamilnadu recruitment vacancy, upcoming TN Health jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Health & Family Welfare Department – Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy (DIMH)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Last Date for Submission of TN Health Dispenser application||20.09.2019 (upto 5.00 pm)|
You may visit www.tnhealth.org Website to get more details about TN health jobs. Here you will get details of Dispensers posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu DIMH Dispenser Vacancy 2019
- Applicants must possess Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification.
- There will be no oral test (interview).
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arumbakkam, Chennai -106
How to apply Tamilnadu NRHM Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website tnhealth.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement in Notifications “DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DISPENSER IN NRHM 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- TN Health jobs notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of TN Health to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.