TN Medical Rank List 2020 | MBBS/ BDS Degree | Download TN Medical Admission Merit List/ Tamilnadu Medical Selection Rank List/ TN NEET Merit List/ TN MBBS Rank List @ www.tnmedicalselection.org
TN Medical Rank List 2020: Directorate Of Medical Education, Tamilnadu has released TN Medical Rank List 2020 (தரவரிசை பட்டியல்) / TN Medical Admission Merit List/ Tamilnadu Medical Selection Rank List/ TN NEET Merit List @ tnmedicalselection.net on 16.11.2020 for admission to MBBS / BDS degree courses under management quota including NRI seats in Self Financing medical / dental colleges in Tamil Nadu And Christian Medical College, Vellore. TN Medical online registration has been completed on 12.11.2020. Students who have applied for this TN Medical College Admission those students kindly get TN Medical Rank List/ Tamilnadu NEET Rank List/ TN MBBS Rank List @ tnmedicalselection.net.
Tamilnadu Medical Admission selection process is done through online counseling. TN MBBS Rank List of the candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG-2020) for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for the academic year 2020-2021. The Secretary, Selection Committee will publish the tentative rank list on the official websites: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in www.tnmedicalselection.org. The candidates who have selected the seats in the first phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. More details of Tamilnadu Medical College Rank List, TN MBBS Rank List, TN Medical Selection, Fee Structure, TN Medical College merit List etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu NEET Rank List/ TN MBBS Rank List 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate Of Medical Education, Tamilnadu|
|Name of the Course||MBBS / BDS degree|
|TN Medical Rank List Date||16.11.2020|
|Official website ||www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in www.tnmedicalselection.org|
Here you will get information www.tnmedicalselection.org Merit List 2020. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about upcoming government exams.
Tamilnadu Medical College Counseling Procedure 2020
- Counselling Schedule will be available on the official websites.
- Aspirants should participate in the counselling session as per their rank and schedule.
- Candidates are instructed to visit the official websites frequently for updates.
- Candidates can choose a course at any college and exercise their option as per their eligibility norms mentioned in this Prospectus.
- A Candidate who is absent during the 1st phase of counselling will not be permitted to attend the subsequent phase of Counselling.
- Due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances (including Covid-19 positive cases), if a candidate/ his/her parent / guardian could not attend the Counselling on the specified date and time, the candidate will be permitted to attend the counselling on the subsequent date in the same phase of counselling and he/she can only opt for the seats available at the time of counselling and cannot claim seat as per his /her rank
- Either of the parent / guardian will alone be permitted along with the candidate inside the counseling hall. Every person being permitted inside the counseling hall shall be subject to the thermal screening and oxygen saturation without any exemption.
- Any individual intimation will not be sent to the candidates regarding counselling.
- Candidates can download their Call letter from the official websites. According to their rank, they can attend the counseling as per the schedule.
- Option once given during counselling cannot be changed during the same phase of counseling.
- Mutual transfer / Individual request for transfer to a College/Course will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- The candidates are instructed to appear in the venue along with the original certificates in the scheduled time specified for counselling.
How to get Tamilnadu Medical Rank List/ TN NEET Merit List/ Tamilnadu Medical Selection Rank List 2020
- Go to official website tnhealth.tn.gov.in or www.tnmedicalselection.org.
- Find the TN Medical Rank List link, then click on the link.
- New window will be opened, then enter your TN Medical Login.
- Then click login, your Tamilnadu NEET merit list will be open.
- You may check your result.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|