TAMIN Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Minerals Limited | Mines Surveyor Posts | Total 02 Vacancies | Apply @ tamingranites.com | Last Date 28.05.2018
TAMIN Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Minerals Limited shortly called as TAMIN has declared a latest notification for the recruitment of position Mines Surveyor (MS). Particularly, 02 vacancies are allotted for Mines Surveyor post. Interested candidates are advised to apply offline application mode only. Eligible candidates can send the prescribed format along with required documents via offline mode on or before the last date of 28.05.2018. Don’t wait till the last date to apply.
Interested candidates download the official notification from TAMIN website i.e. tamingranites.com. Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility for TAMIN vacancies. If you are eligible candidates, send your application through postal till the last date. Incomplete applications and application received after the last date will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TAMIN Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Minerals Limited (TAMIN)
Employment Category: State Government Job
Name of the Post: Mines Surveyor
Total Vacancies: 02
Pay Scale: Rs. 36200-114800/-
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for TAMIN – Mines Surveyor Vacancies:
- Candidates must pass in SSLC with competent Mines Surveyor certificate (issued by the board of mining examination).
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Postal.
- Check details of postal address in official website given below.
How to apply for TAMIN – MS Vacancies 2018:
- Candidates visit TAMIN official website -> tamingranites.com.
- Click on option -> Careers in the bottom of home page.
- Then click on correct notification link in the careers page -> APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR POST OF MINES SURVEYOR.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address till the last date.
|Date of Notification||07.05.2018|
|Last date of submission of offline application||28.05.2018|