TCC Kerala Recruitment 2018 | The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Job notification for Operator, Helper, Fitter | Total Vacancies 39 | Last Date: 23.02.2018
TCC Kerala Recruitment 2018: The Travancore Cochin Chemicals (TCC), Kerala as recently release a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Operator, Helper, Fitter posts. As per Job Notification, They will recruit for 39 Vacancies. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for Kerala State Government Job and apply to this notification before the last date. Applicants can check the official notification for TCC Kerala Recruitment 2018 at official website. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for TCC Kerala Jobs through online on or before the last date 23.02.2018
This page explain more information regarding TCC Kerala Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply check the following details. Candidates can get more information about TCC Kerala Vacancy of 2018 Please refer the official website.
Details of TCC Kerala Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: The Travancore Cochin Chemicals
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 39
Job Location: Kerala
Vacancy Details of TCC Kerala Recruitment
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for TCC Kerala Vacancies
- SSLC/ITI/Diploma in relevant Discipline from a recognized Institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should not exceed for 41 yrs as on 01.02.2018
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for TCC Kerala Recruitment 2018
- First go to official website and then notification page
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||09.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||23.02.2018|