TEDA Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency | Legal Consultant post | Last Date 27.06.2018 | Apply @ www.teda.in
TEDA Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency shortly called as TEDA recently released the notification for Legal Consultant post. Candidate can apply to this post through offline mode on or before the last date 27.06.2018. You may download the application form and official notification from official website.
TEDA invites energetic and young candidates for above said post. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to work in TEDA can use this opportunity and send the filled application form to given postal address. This engagement is purely on contract basis for six months, it may be extended as per TEDA norms. Applications received after the due date will be rejected. Further information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the notification. Here you will get information like eligibility criteria, how to apply for this post and etc.
Details of TEDA Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Legal Consultant|
Eligibility Criteria for TEDA Legal Consultant Vacancy
- Candidate must have graduate degree in law and must be on the roll of Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or any other Bar Council of India.
- Candidates must know Tamil & English language.
- Candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience.
- Maximum consolidated pay of Rs.30,000/-
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Post
- Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency, Chennai.
How to download TEDA Application form and apply for TEDA Legal Consultant Post
- Go to official website teda.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice inviting application from Law Graduates to be engaged as Legal consultant in TEDA” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will be opened read it and check your eligibility.
- Then download the application form, from the notification.
- Fill up the form correctly and sent it to the given postal address before the last date ends.
|Last date to submit the application form||27.06.2018|