Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018 (Handlooms) | Group ‘C’ Non – Gazetted / Non-Ministerial posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Download Application Forms @ handlooms.nic.in
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018: Office of the Development Commissioner (Handlooms) – Ministry of Textiles has recently published recruitment notification for Group ‘C’ Non – Gazetted / Non-Ministerial posts (i.e.) Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant & Attendant. As per the notification, particularly 05 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates can apply to this Ministry of Textiles recruitment through offline mode on or before the last date 07.08.2018 (i.e.) Within 45 days from the date of publication in employment news. Ministry of Textiles handlooms Application form, Contact Details and notification is available in official website.
Ministry of Textiles handlooms selection process is based on two stages written test and practical test. Selected candidates will appoint on any one of the following weaving Service Centers Chennai, Kancheepuram, Salem, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Kannur. Candidates can send prescribed applications for ministry of textiles jobs. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will not be acceptable. Govt. job textile handloom, handloom job 2018 details are given in official notification.
Details of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Office of the Development Commissioner (Handlooms) – Ministry of Textiles|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant & Attendant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kancheepuram, Salem, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Kannur|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Senior Assistant (Weaving)||01|
|Junior Assistant (Processing)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Textiles Group ‘C’ Non – Gazetted / Non-Ministerial Vacancies
- Matriculation/ITI/Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have maximum 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Speed post/Registered post
- The Director, Weavers Service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090.
|Last date for submission of application form||Within 45 days from the date of publication in employment news|
How to apply Ministry of Textiles Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant & Attendant Posts
- Go to official website handlooms.nic.in.
- Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “Notice Inviting Applications for various General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial posts on Direct Recruitment basis by the Director (South Zone), Weavers’ Service Centre Chennai”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- Read the notification and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from the notification, after that fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the prescribed address along with relevant documents before the last date ends.
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|