Thoothukudi TNRD Recruitment for Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 28 Job Vacancy | Apply and Download form@ thoothukudi.tn.nic.in| Last Date 12.04.2018
Thoothukudi TNRD Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj known as TNRD has invites an offline application for Panchayat Secretaries post in Thoothukudi district. Totally, 28 vacancies are allotted in the zones are Thoothukudi city, Karungulam, Thiruvaikundam, Alwarthirunagari, Tiruchendur, Udankudi, Sathankulam, Kovilpatti, Kayatharu, Ottapidaram and Viladhikulam. Interested and eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form through offline mode on or before the last date of 12.04.2018 (05.45 p.m.).
Aspirants can download the application form & notification from TNRD Thoothukudi district official website (i.e) www.thoothukudi.tn.nic.in. Once you have downloaded, kindly check your eligibility criteria to apply for this latest jobs or not. As soon as send the filled application to the given address as mentioned below in this page. Don’t wait till the last date; apply as soon as possible. Incomplete applications will be rejected strictly. Candidates should check eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection methods and how to apply for the TNRD recruitment from this page in brief.
Details of Thoothukudi TNRD Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panjayat Raj (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government Job.
Total Vacancies: 28
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu.
Vacancy Details of Panjayat Secretaries in Thoothukudi District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
|Manjal Neer Kayal|| |
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Thoothukudi :
- Candidates must pass in 10th /Equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|30 years as on 01.07.2018.|
35 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Short Listing.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply and download Application form online:
- Candidate visit official web site->thoothukudi.tn.nic.in
- Find correct notifications ->Request for Application for the Post of Panchayat Secretaries in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- (Under what’s new) in the home page.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment or not.
- To download a pdf copy (Application Form) then take print out of application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents and check once.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 12.04.2018.
|Starting date to submit of offline form||28.03.2018.|
|Last date for submission of form||12.04.2018 till 05.45 p.m.|
Download Application form & Notification>>