TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited | Senior Officer Posts | Total 43 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.tiic.org | Last Date 02.06.2018
TIIC Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) invites online applications from qualified and talented candidates for the recruitment of Senior Officer Post. Totally 43 vacancies are allotted for (23) Senior Officer (Finance) and (20) Senior Officer (Technical) Posts. This is great offer for unemployed candidates. Eligible candidates may apply for the under mentioned posts through online mode from 11.05.2018 to 02.06.2018.
The written examination will be conducted in English only on 24.06.2018. Selection Process will be based in two stages. There are Written Examination and Interview. Interested candidates download the official notification at www.tiic.org. Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility. If you’re eligible candidates apply for the TIIC recruitment via online on or before the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TIIC Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)
Employment Category: State Government Job
Name of the Post: Senior Officer
Total Vacancies: 43
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for TIIC Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||23|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||20|
Eligibility criteria for TIIC Sr. Officer Vacancies 2018:
- CA/ICWA/Post Graduate/MBA/B.E./B.Tech./AMIE from recognized university/institute.
- PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.7.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu||Rs.250/-|
|For General, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC & DAP||Rs.500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – by online banking/ debit/ credit card payment.
How to apply for TIIC Vacancies 2018:
- Go to TIIC official website www.tiic.org.
- Click on option ->Recruitment in the top of home page.
- Click on notification link -> Employment Notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligible criteria to apply online.
- Click on apply online link in the recruitment page -> Register to Apply Online.
- Fill your all details of online application clearly and upload scanned copy of passport size photo.
- Pay your exam fee via online.
- Finally submit your online application till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||11.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||02.06.2018|
|Date of Exam||24.06.2018|