Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Adhyapaka Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date: 25.06.2017
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams notification has released on its official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Adhyapaka Post. As per Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Job Notitifcation, it consist 34 vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Andhra Pradesh State. You can refer this advertisement. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply offline mode on or before the last date. 25-06-2017.
This Page explains detailed information on Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates can get more information about Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Jobs of 2017 from the official link.
Details of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Employment Category : Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 34
Job Location : Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy Details of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post
|No of Vacancies|
|Rs. 15000/- for Caretakers & Rs. 18000/- for Sambhavana|
Eligibility Criteria of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Adhyapaka Vacancy
- Candidate should have Kramantham/ Ghanantham/ Salakshna Ghanantham in Krishna Yajur Vedam, Sukla Yajur Vedam, Rig Vedam, Chandogyam in Sama Vedam & Samhitha (full portion) in Atharvana Vedam a from recognized institution
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum is 18 years and maximum is 42 years.
- Short Listing
- No application fees
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to Apply for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website @ www.tirumala.org
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
The Assistant Executive Officer,
S.V.I. of Higher Vedic Studies, SVETA Building,
Chandragiri Road, T.T.Devasthanams,
Tirupati–517502, Andhra Pradesh
|Starting date of submission of application||06.06.2017|
|Last date of submit application||25.06.2017|