Tirunelveli District Jobs 2020 | Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Driver & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 64 | Last Date 15.08.2020 | TN Town Panchayat Application Form @ tirunelveli.nic.in
Tirunelveli District Jobs 2020: Directorate of Town Panchayat (பேரூராட்சிகள் இயக்ககம்), Tamilnadu is going to fill up 64 vacancies in Tirunelveli District. Recently TN Town Panchayat has released the new employment notice to recruit 64 candidates on contract basis. As per the Tirunelveli Panchayat Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Pump Operator, Watchman, Driver, Fitter, Pump Mechanic, Depot Night watchman, Bus station collector, Wireman & Pipe Opener posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching government jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the application form to concerned address on or before 15.08.2020.
Tirunelveli District Town Panchayats recruitment notification & Tamilnadu Town Panchayat Recruitment application form is available @ tirunelveli.nic.in/ www.townpanchayat.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. TN Town Panchayat selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tirunelveli (திருநெல்வேலி) district. More details of Tirunelveli Panchayat vacancy, upcoming Tirunelveli Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tirunelveli Panchayat Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tirunelveli District Town Panchayats|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Pump Operator, Watchman, Driver, Fitter, Pump Mechanic, Depot Night watchman, Bus station collector, Wireman & Pipe Opener|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.08.2020 (3.00 pm)|
|Official website||tirunelveli.nic.in/ www.townpanchayat.in|
Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Tamilnadu jobs and etc. Here you will get information of Sanitary Worker, Office Assistant, Driver & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Tirunelveli District Town Panchayats Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 64 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Depot Night watchman||01|
|Bus station collector||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Tirunelveli District Sanitary Worker, Driver, Office Assistant & Other Posts
- Office Assistant: 8th pass/ able to ride bicycle.
- Sanitary Worker: Able to read & write Tamil.
- Pump Operator & Watchman: 8th Std Pass.
- Driver: 8th pass/ HMW license.
- Fitter: 10th pass/ ITI.
- Pump Mechanic, Depot Night watchman & Bus station collector: 8th Std Pass.
- Wireman: 8th pass/ ITI.
- Pipe Opener: 8th Std pass.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- TN Town Panchayat selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application offline mode applications to concerned Panchayat Office Address.
- Refer official notification to get address details.
How to apply Tirunelveli Panchayat Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website townpanchayat.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Tamilnadu Town Panchayat Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from official Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|