TN Art & Culture Department Recruitment | Music Teacher Posts | Total 23 Vacancies | Download Application @ artandculture.tn.gov.in | Last Date 20.07.2018
TN Art & Culture Department Recruitment 2018-19: Tamil Nadu Art and Culture Department has recently published notification for the recruitment of Music Teacher post in Chennai. Particularly, 23 vacancies allotted for music teacher position. All candidates are required to apply offline Mode only. Eligible candidates can send their prescribed format of application form along with copies of necessary documents/certificates to reach within the due date of 20.07.2018.
Interested candidates advised to download the official notification @ artandculture.tn.gov.in. Aspirants should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. The filled application form along with Xerox copy of educational certificate, community certificate, birth certificate and experience certificates should be sent to the given address as given below. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
TN Art & Culture Department Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Art and Culture Department|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Music Teacher|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of TN Art & Culture Department Music Teacher Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Music Teacher (Kuralisai)||04|
|Music Teacher (Nadasuram)||02|
|Music Teacher (Thavil)||04|
|Music Teacher (Devaram)||06|
|Music Teacher (Bharathanatiyam)||02|
|Music Teacher (Violin)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Art and Culture Department Vacancy:
- Candidates should be passed in 12th class from recognized board/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Short Listing.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-In Person/Post.
Postal Address is,
ஆணையர், கலை பண்பாட்டு இயக்கம், தமிழ் வளர்ச்சி வளாகம், 2ஆம் தளம், தமிழ்ச்சாலை, எழும்பூர், சென்னை-600 008.
How to apply for TN Art & Culture Department Jobs:
- Go to official website -> artandculture.tn.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification & read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly & attach and necessary documents (with self-attested).
- Finally send the prescribed format via postal till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of offline application||25.06.2018|
|Closing date for submission of offline application||20.07.2018|