TANCET 2020 Notification | Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) | Last Date 31.01.2020 | Apply online @ tancet.annauniv.edu
TANCET 2020 Notification: Anna University invites online application from candidates who seek admission to M.B.A./ M.C.A./ M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Plan. Degree Programmes for the academic year 2020 – 2021. Anna University is going to conduct the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) on 29.02.2020 (MCA/ MBA) & 01.03.2020 (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan). Students who have full fill the TANCET 2020 eligibility those aspirants will make the online registration from 07.01.2020 @ tancet.annauniv.edu. The last date for submission of TANCET 2020 application form is 31.01.2020.
|TANCET 2020 Exam Result – Download Link|
|TANCET 2020 Exam Hall Ticket – Download Link|
TANCET Exam 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ tancet.annauniv.edu. Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree in relevant field from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Entrance test will be held at 15 cities of Tamilnadu i.e. Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Erode, Thanjavur & etc. Anna University will conduct the TANCET exam for 100 marks and exam duration is 2 hours. More details of TANCET Exam recruitment vacancy, upcoming Anna University jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu TANCET Exam 2020
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2020|
|Entrance Test Date||29.02.2020 (MCA/ MBA) & 01.03.2020 (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)|
You may visit tancet.annauniv.edu Website to get more details about TANCET recruitment. Here you will get information of TANCET 2020 Exam like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree in relevant field from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on TANCET Exam
Exam Pattern for TANCET 2020 Exam
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- No of Questions: 100 questions (MBA/ MCA) & 115 questions (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan).
- Total Marks: 100 Marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice questions.
- Mark Deduction: 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Entrance Test Fee
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ SCA/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply TANCET 2020 Exam Notification
- Go to official website tancet.annauniv.edu.
- Find the advertisement for TANCET 2020, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|