TN Cooperative Society Recruitment 2020 | Assistant & Junior Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 300 | Last Date 01.02.2020 | Apply online @ www.tncoopsrb.in
TN Cooperative Society Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Cooperative Society – State Recruitment Bureau (SRB) invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up 300 vacancies in Chennai District. Recently Tamilnadu SRB has announced the new job notification on 11.01.2020 for Assistant & Junior Assistant Posts. As per the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank (TNCOOPSRB) Jobs 2020 notification, these 300 vacancies are allocated for Assistant posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 01.02.2020.
|Click here to apply 370 Tamilnadu Cooperative Department Jobs|
Tamilnadu Co-Operative Society Job Vacancies 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ www.tncoopsrb.in. Applicants should possess Degree and should have completed cooperative training. Age limit should be 21 to 30 years. TNSC bank selection will be based on written test & interview. After that’s elected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of TN Cooperative Bank recruitment vacancy, upcoming TNSC Bank notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TNSC Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Cooperative Society – State Recruitment Bureau (SRB)|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No 01/2019|
|Job Name||Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.02.2020|
You may visit www.tncoopsrb.in Website to get more details about TNSC Bank recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant & Junior Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TN Coop 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 300 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant & Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree and should have completed cooperative training.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNSC Bank selection will be based on written test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via SBI Collect.
How to apply Tamilnadu Co-Operative Society Job Vacancies 2020
- Go to official website tncoopsrb.in
- Find the advertisement “Assistant/Junior Assistant in Apex Cooperative Institutions”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM
TN Cooperative Society Recruitment 2020 | Download 370 Vacancies Notification for Office Assistant & Driver Jobs Application Form @ DRBs Official Website
TN Cooperative Society Recruitment 2020: District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department has recently issued an advertisement notification regarding the direct recruitment for the posts of Office Assistants & Drivers. There are nearly 370 vacancies were allotted for the following locations such as Chennai, Tirunelveli, Kancheepurm, Dharmapuri, Tiruvallur & Salem districts of Tamilnadu. Tamil Nadu State Cooperative (TNCOOPSRB) Department under the above said DRB’s invites an offline application from the eligible candidates. Applicants who are all looking for Tamilnadu govt jobs can apply through proper channel on or before the last date for this TN Cooperative Society Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy.
You can download the TN Cooperative Society Recruitment 2020 official job notification and application form from their respective District Recruitment Bureau (DRB) official websites. Aspirants should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitation to attain TNCOOP Society jobs 2020. As we said, the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Society election commission provides various jobs under certain categories which are, தொடக்க வேளாண் கூட்டுறவு கடன் சங்கங்கள், நகர கூட்டுறவு கடன் சங்கம், மத்திய கூட்டுறவு வங்கி, மத்திய கூட்டுறவு வங்கி லிமிடெட், மாநில தலைமை கூட்டுறவு வங்கி, கூட்டுறவு விற்பனை இணையம், நுகர்வோர் கூட்டுறவு இணையம், கூட்டுறவு மொத்த விற்பனை பண்டகசாலை, மத்திய கூட்டுறவு அச்சகம், நகர கூட்டுறவு வங்கிகள், பணியாளர் கூட்டுறவுக் கடன் சங்கங்கள்.
District-Wise TNCOOP Vacancies in Detail:
- As per the Tamilnadu Cooperative Union 2020 notification, overall 370 vacancies were allotted for this TN Cooperative Society recruitment 2020. Detailed District-wise DRB TNCOOP vacancy are given below,
You may visit their respective DRBs official website to get more details about TN Cooperative Society recruitment 2020. Here you will get details of Office Assistant & Driver posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates regarding TN Cooperative Department jobs 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Cooperative Department Office Assistant & Driver Posts:
- Candidates must possess 8th, 10th pass from a recognized board or institute.
- Applicants should have local resident & knowledge on Driving with valid license.
- Age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Check official notification for age relaxation & reservation.
- Selection would be on the basis of direct interview and or on merit selection.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official (if any applicable).
- Eligible applicants should apply through offline mode on or before the last date.
- Refer TN Cooperative Union official notification on their respective DRB website.
Steps to Apply for District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department Jobs 2020:
- Go to their respective DRBs official website.
- Pick the right Tamilnadu Cooperative Department recruitment.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the hosted address.
District-Wise Details about TN Cooperative Society Jobs 2020 Notification:
|TN Cooperative Society Recruitment||Last Date|
|Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank (tvldrb)||07.02.2020|
|Dharmapuri District Cooperative Bank (drbdharmapuri)|
|Salem District Cooperative Bank (slmdrb)|
|Kancheepuram District Central Cooperative Bank (kpmdrb)|
|Tirunelveli District Cooperative Bank (tnydrb)||10.02.2020|
|Chennai District Central Cooperative Bank (chndrb)||12.02.2020|