TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 | Sports Quota Recruitment | Inspector of Income – Tax, Tax Asst. & MTS | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date 18.06.2018 | Apply online @ www.tnincometax.gov.in
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018: Income Tax Department recently released the Sports Quota Recruitment notification for the post of Inspector of Income–Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi–Tasking Staff (MTS). Particularly 32 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates can apply to these posts through online mode on or before the last date 18.06.2018 (Date Extended). Online application link is available in official website; you may visit the official website.
Applications are invited from meritorious sports persons who have full fill the eligibility for above said posts. Only one application should be submitted by a candidate. If any candidate submits more than one application, all the applications will be rejected. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years. More details about the recruitment is given in the official website you may refer the official website. Here you can get details like vacancy details, eligibility, how to apply and etc.
Click: Govt Jobs Whatsapp Alert
Details of TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / State Govt.|
|Job Name||Inspector of Income – Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi–Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu & Puducherry|
Vacancy Details of Tamil Nadu Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Inspector of Income – Tax||07||9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600|
|Tax Assistant||11||5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400|
|Multi – Tasking Staff||14||5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Income Tax Inspector, Tax Asst. & MTS Vacancies
- 10th/Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognized board/ university.
- Check the notification for complete educational qualification.
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years (as on 01.04.2018).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Short list
- Field Trails
Mode of Application
How to apply TN Income Tax Inspector, Tax Asst. & MTS Posts through online
- Go to official website tnincometax.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 ( 19/05/2018 )” click on the advertisement page will be opened.
- Then click on the link, notification will be opened, read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the home page to apply click “Sports Quota Recruitment 2018” next page will be opened.
- If you are new user, you can create account then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and take the copy of application form for your reference.
|Starting Date for submission of online application||18.05.2018|
|Last Date for submission of online application||18.06.2018|