TN Litigation Recruitment 2020 | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வழக்காடல் துறை | Office Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 27.01.2020 | Download Application Form @ tn.gov.in
TN Litigation Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Litigation Department (தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வழக்காடல் துறை) recently released the recruitment notification [Advt No 01/2019] on 02.01.2020 for Office Assistant post. It invites offline application from 8th passed candidates. As per the TN Litigation Deportment jobs notification, overall 15 vacancies are allotted for office assistant post. Applicants who want to get jobs in Tamilnadu Government should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is 27.01.2020.
TN Litigation Dept recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ tn.gov.in. These allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. Department of Litigation will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list and interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Chennai & Madurai. Candidates must have passed 8th std from recognized board. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of latest Tamilnadu Litigation jobs vacancies, litigation jobs, upcoming notifications, merit list, result, call letter and etc. are given in official website.
Details of TN Litigation Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Litigation Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai & Madurai|
|Notification release date||02.01.2020|
|Last date to submit the application form to given address||27.01.2020|
You may visit tn.gov.in to get more details about TN Litigation recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant Posts
- Candidates must have passed 8th Std from recognized board.
- Must have valid driving license.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on merit list followed by interview.
Mode of Application
- You should send the application form via offline (i.e.) by post
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to following address
அரசு தலைமை வழக்குரைஞர், அரசு தலைமை வழக்குரைஞர் அலுவலகம், உயர் நீதிமன்றம், சென்னை 600104
How to apply TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for office assistant post, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM