TN Litigation Recruitment 2018 | Tamilnadu Litigation Department | Office Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date 22.10.2018 | Download Application Form @ tn.gov.in
TN Litigation Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Litigation Department recently released the recruitment notification for Office Assistant post. It invites offline application from eligible candidates. As per the notification, TN Litigation dept allotted overall 28 vacancies for office assistant post. Applicants who want to get jobs in Tamilnadu Government can use this wonderful opportunity. Interested aspirants may apply to this post via offline (i.e.) by post. The last date to submit the application form is 22nd Oct 2018.
TN Litigation vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. Department of Litigation will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list and interview. Candidates must have completed 10th std. from recognized board. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of latest vacancies, litigation jobs, upcoming notifications, merit list, result, call letter and etc. are given in official website.
Details of TN Litigation Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Litigation Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15700 – 50000|
|Job Location||Chennai & Madurai|
|Last date to submit the application form to given address||22.10.2018|
You may visit official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Posts
- Candidates must have passed 10th from recognized board.
- Must have valid light vehicle driving license.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on merit list followed by interview.
Mode of Application
- You should send the application form via offline (i.e.) by post
- Check the advertisement to get the postal address.
How to apply TN Litigation Dept. Latest Jobs 2018
- Go to official website tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for office assistant post, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|