TN MRB Hall Ticket 2019 | 77 Vacancies | Examination Date 03.11.2019 | Download MRB Physiotherapist Admit Card @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Hall Ticket 2019: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released their Call Letter/ Hall Ticket of Physiotherapist Grade II recruitment posts. You can check the & download your admit cards directly from the official website i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in by using your login credentials. TN MRB has already published this job vacancy notification No. 16/MRB/2019 for filling up of 77 vacancies on the month of August. Now, they are going to conduct Written Test for the shortlisted candidates. Examination shall be held on 03.11.2019 (Sunday) at Chennai examination centre. The questions paper in the subject “Degree in Physiotherapy” will be set in English only.
According to TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Recruitment 2019 notification, selection of candidates for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional and it will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks such as 30 for SC/ST & 35 for others. Short-listed candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates. There will be No Oral Test for the post. Candidates who consider themselves eligible to appear in an examination may apply Page 8 of 27 and write the examination at their own risk and no TA/DA will be paid.
TN MRB Hall Ticket 2019 in Detail:
|Board of Organization
||Medical Services Recruitment Board
||TN MRB Physiotherapist Admit Card 2019
||Notification No: 16/MRB/2019
||Physiotherapist Grade II
||Tamil Nadu Medical and Subordinate Service
||Written Examination, Document Verification
|Exam Centre & Time
||Notified on Call Letter
|TN MRB Hall Ticket Status
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. To get more updates regarding TN MRB recruitment, admit card further updates, syllabus, result etc. and other government jobs details keep watching Daily Recruitment site regularly.
TN MRB Written Exam Pattern:
- Exam Scheme: Written Test
- Exam Type: Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet
- Question Type: Objective Type
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Qualifying Marks: 35 except SC/ST
- Exam Duration: 02 hours 30 minutes
- Exam Date: 03.11.2019 (Sunday)
- Exam Centre: Chennai
- No of Questions: 200 objective type questions
- All questions carry 0.5 marks
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer
TN MRB Physiotherapist OMR Exam/Question Pattern:
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Physiotherapist Grade-II
Steps to Download TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in”.
- Pick “Whats New” from the home page.
- Select “Online Registration” from the list.
- Choose “Download Admit Card” under the row of No 16/MRB/2019.
- Enter your TN MRB login credentials such as Application No & DOB.
- Your TN MRB Physiotherapist admits card will display on the screen.
- Download & make a print of it for future reference.