TN TASMAC Recruitment 2018 | TASMAC Job Notification for Junior Assistant Posts | Last Date: 14.09.2018
TN TASMAC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation Limited, TASMAC has released latest employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Vacancy. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through Online mode on or before 14.09.2018. Aspirants who are waiting for Tamilnadu Government Jobs notifications, they can utilize this excellent opportunity and submit the online application form asap.We are request you to download the official notification of Tasmac Jr Assistant post and check whether you are eligible to apply online for this vacancy or not.
In this post, We have provided the Tamil Nadu TASMAC Job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply online registration and more. Candidates can get more information about TN TASMAC Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of TN TASMAC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||Check Official Notification|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Online Registration Starts
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.09.2018
Candidates please note while registering Online application form for latest tasmac recruitment, incomplete and after last date registration will not be accepted. so don’t wait till last date online registration because may be sometime the website downtime.
Eligibility Criteria for TASMAC Junior Assistant Vacancies
- Must Bachelor Degree/Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- The educational qualification should be obtained by passing this order SSLC+HSC or it’s equivalent + U.G Degree.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Also applicants should be adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018)
- Candidates should have maximum age limit is 57 years.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Fitness
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Application fee Mode
- Offline (Demand Draft)
- DD should be favorable in the name of “Managing Director, TASMAC” payable at Chennai
|General/OBC||Rs.354 (including GST)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.177 (Including GST)|
Centre of Examination
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Trichy.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||14.08.2018|
|Closing date to submit Online Application||14.09.2018|
How to apply Online for TN TASMAC Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website TASMAC (i,e) : www.tasmac.co.in
- Click the advertisement in right side of Home Page and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible or not and then click online application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents such as Self attested photocopies of 10th standard/12th standard/Degree Certificates, any other educational certificates, passport size photograph, Demand Draft of Application fee and others mentioned in official notifiation.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, submit the application form online.
- Take a print out copies for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|