TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2020 | Head Master & Academic Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date 30.01.2020 | Download Notification/ Application Form @ www.tn.gov.in
TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare Residential and Educational Institutions Society currently has 09 openings in various districts of TN. Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare department invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates to fill up above said posts. As per the TN TWREIS Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Head Master & Academic Officer posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given postal address & also mail address on or before the last date 30.01.2020.
Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Welfare Department recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.tn.gov.in. Applicants should possess PG degree with B.Ed from recognized university. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of TN Tribal Welfare recruitment vacancy, upcoming Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Welfare jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN TWREIS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare Residential and Educational Institutions Society|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Head Master & Academic Officer|
|Last Date for Submission of application via post or by mail||30.01.2020|
You may visit www.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Head Master & Academic Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Head Master & Academic Officer Posts
- Applicants should possess PG degree with B.Ed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Director of Tribal Welfare, Ezhilagam Annexe, 1st Floor, Chepauk, Chennai 600 005
- Also send your application form to given mail address
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Welfare Department Jobs 2020
- Go to official website tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM