Last updated on February 16th, 2018 at 09:53 am
TNAHD Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Job Notification for Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date: 23.02.2018
TNAHD Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department, Tirunelveli has published a recruitment notification and invites offline application forms from the eligible candidates to hire Animal Husbandry Assistant post. There are 62 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates who are interested now can check this TNAHD Tirunelveli Notification. Candidates must have completed minimum education qualification of 10th Standard to apply for TNAHD Tirunelveli Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the application form and send in the prescribed format to the below given address on or before last date 23.02.2018
In this post, We provided TNAHD Tirunelveli job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about TNAHD Tirunelveli Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of TNAHD Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Animal Husbandry Assistant
Total Vacancies: 62
Pay Scale: Rs.15,900-50,400/-
Job Location: Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for TNAHD Tirunelveli Assistant Post
- 10th Standard or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for qualification details.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address
மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர், கால்நடை பராமரிப்புத்துறை, மாவட்ட ஆட்சியர் வளாகம், கொக்கிரகுளம், திருநெல்வேலி – 627 009
How to apply for TNAHD Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||23.02.2018|