TNDALU Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai | Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 30+ | Last Date 10.06.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.tndalu.ac.in
TNDALU Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University currently has 30+ openings in Chennai location. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 30 vacancies. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. As per the TNDALU recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Assistant Professor & Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant Posts. Applicants who are looking for Tamilnadu govt jobs can use this Tamilnadu law college jobs opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 10.06.2019.
TNDALU recruitment notification and application form is available in official website. Aspirants must have completed 10th/ Degree from recognized university. Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants. Selected candidates will be placed at TNDALU, Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Application received after the scheduled date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of TNDALU vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu Law College Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor & Junior Assistant / Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai [TN]|
|Last Date for Submission of TNDALU application||10.06.2019|
You may visit tndalu.ac.in/jobs Website to get more details about Tamilnadu Law College recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant Professor & Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, TN jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for TNDALU Assistant Professor & Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant Posts
- Aspirants must have completed 10th/ Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Assistant Professor: age limit should be 40 years.
- Junior Assistant / Office Assistant: age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address either in person or by post
The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr.D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028
|Name of the post||Others||SC/ ST/ PWD candidates|
|Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant||Rs.100||Rs.50|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (DD- in favour of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai‟, in any nationalized bank payable at Chennai).
How to apply Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Jobs 2019
- Go to official website tndalu.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification and Application Form for the Posts-Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant and Office Assistant”, click on the advertisement.
- TNDALU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|