TNEGA Recruitment 2020 | Business Analyst, Senior Program Manager, Quality assurance, Tech Lead & Other Posts | Last Date 05.06.2020 | Apply @ tnega.tn.gov.in
TNEGA Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency is going to fill up various vacancies in Information Technology Department. Recently it has announced the new job notification for Senior Program manager, Business analyst, Software engineer manager, quality assurance, UX Design lead, Tech lead, Senior solution Architect, & various posts. As per the current TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification, all the positions that they recruit on contract basis for 2 years.. Applicants who are seeking latest jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 05.06.2020.
TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ tnega.tn.gov.in careers page. Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. TNEGA will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview basis. After that’s selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TNEGA Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Business Analyst, Senior Program Manager, Quality assurance, Tech Lead & Other Posts|
|Contract Period||02 years|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.06.2020|
You may visit tnega.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Database Administrator (DBA), Content Writer, Video Editor & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TNEGA 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, the consultants vacancies are 2 years Contract period. Name of Posts details are given as below.
|Senior Program Manager||Solution architect -BI/Analytics|
|Software Engineering Manager||Tech Lead -Database|
|Business Analyst||Tech Lead-Front End development|
|Quality Assurance||Tech -GIS Analyst|
|UX Design lead||Tech Lead Web Development|
|Lead Tech writer||Tech Lead – Service integration API development|
|Tech Lead IT Infrastructure||Tech Lead -Service Integration ETL|
|Senior Solution architect enterprise software||Tech Lead -Data Integration -AI/ML|
|Solution Architect -Data Architecture||Tech Lead -Blockchain|
|Cloud Solution Architect||Solution Architect -Internet of Things|
Eligibility Criteria for TNEGA Consultants Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Check official notification to get application mode details.
How to apply Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency Jobs 2020
- Go to official website of TNEGA (i.e) tnega.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement link.
- Under Post the eligibility and apply now button will open read it and check Eligibility.
- if you’re eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 05.06.2020.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|