TNEGA Recruitment 2020 | Database Administrator (DBA), Content Writer, Video Editor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 22.01.2020 | Apply @ tnega.tn.gov.in
TNEGA Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency is going to fill up 08 vacancies in Information Technology Department. Recently it has announced the new job notification for Assistant Editor Blogs, Relationship Manager / Project Manager, Researcher, Translator, Video Editor, Analysis and Summary, Content Writer & Database Administrator (DBA) posts. As per the TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 08 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 22.01.2020.
TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ tnega.tn.gov.in. Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. TNEGA will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview basis. After that’s elected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN IT Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Editor Blogs, Relationship Manager / Project Manager, Researcher, Translator, Video Editor, Analysis and Summary, Content Writer & Database Administrator (DBA)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.01.2020|
You may visit tnega.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Database Administrator (DBA), Content Writer, Video Editor & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TNEGA 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 08 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Editor Blogs||01|
|Relationship Manager / Project Manager||01|
|Analysis and Summary||01|
|Database Administrator (DBA)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Database Administrator (DBA), Content Writer, Video Editor & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Check official notification to get application mode details.
How to apply Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency Jobs 2020
- Go to official website tnega.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 22.01.2020.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM