TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee | Forester and Forest Guard Posts | Total Vacancies 1178 | Last Date 05.11.2018 | Apply online @ forests.tn.gov.in
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee is going to fill up 1178 vacancies in TN forest department. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Forester, Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Tamilnadu can use this TN Forest Guard opportunity. TNFUSRC apply online link and official notification is available in official website. Interested candidates may apply online to this TN Forest recruitment from 15.10.2018 to 05.11.2018.
|Click here to download TN Forest hall ticket/ Exam Schedule for Forester & FG, FG (DL) posts|
TNFUSRC selection will be done on the basis of written test, endurance test, physical standard verification and personality test. TN forest examinations will be held in all 32 districts of Tamil Nadu on 06.12.2018 to 11.12.2018. After that selected applicants will be engaged on anywhere in Tamilnadu. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit (21 to 30 years). Aspirants have to pay required fee through either online or offline. More details of TNFUSRC syllabus, admit card, result, upcoming vacancies, latest notification and etc. are given in official website.
Details of TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Forester, Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.11.2018 (5.00 pm)|
|Exam Date for Forester Post||06.12.2018 to 09.12.2018|
|Exam Dater for Forest Guard & Forest Guard DL Posts||10.12.2018 & 11.12.2018|
You may visit forests.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
TN Forest Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- TN forest department allocates overall 1178 vacancies for this TNFUSRC recruitment. Post wise details and salary is given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Forester||300||Rs.35,900 – Rs.1,13,500|
|Forest Guard||726||Rs.18,200 – Rs.57,900|
|Forest Guard with Driving License||152|
Eligibility Criteria for TNFUSRC Forester and Forest Guard Posts
- Forester: SSLC+HSC or its equivalent +UG Degree
- Forest Guard: HSC from recognized board
- Forest Guard with Driving License: HSC with valid driving license
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be done on the basis of written test, endurance test, physical standard verification and personality test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online mode
- Rs.250 for Forester post and Rs.150 for Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License posts
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment through either online or offline (Indian bank Challan).
How to apply TN Forest Department Jobs
- Go to official website forests.tn.gov.in.
- Click “News” find the advertisement for Forester, Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|