TNPL Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Ltd. – Chennai | DGM, AGM, Manager & Officer (Finance & Accounts) | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 23.05.2018 | Apply @ tnpl.com
TNPL Recruitment 2018: Excellent opportunity for candidates who wants to get a job in TNPL. Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Ltd. shortly called as TNPL recently released the notification for the post of Deputy General Manager (Finance), Asst. General Manager (Finance), Deputy Manager (Accounts), Assistant Manager (Accounts) and Officer (Accounts). TNPL allotted 06 vacancies for these posts. Candidate can apply to this job on or before the last date 23.05.2018. Bio data format is available in official website; you may get it from official website.
A candidate who wants to get a job in TNPL at Chennai location and also who fulfills the essential qualification can apply to this job before the last date ends. Candidates may apply to this post in the prescribed format by post only. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the notification. This page explains vacancy details, eligibility and how to apply to these vacancies.
|Click here to Apply Management Trainee & other vacancies|
|Click here to apply for Assistant Manager & Officer vacancies|
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited shortly called as TNPL is a state government of Tamilnadu enterprise, to produce newsprint and writing papers. TNPL has been functioning since 1979. Headquarter of TNPL has been located in Chennai, Tamilnadu until now. TNPL produce products such as printing application, note books, computer stationery, office stationery, etc. Presently, TNPL exports their products to 20 countries around the world.
Click: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs Whatsapp Alert
Details of TNPL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Ltd. (TNPL)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy General Manager & Asst. General Manager and Various Vacancies|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
Vacancy Details of TNPL Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||02|
|Assistant General Manager (Finance)|
|Deputy Manager (Accounts)||04|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Dy. General Manager, Asst. Manager & Officer Vacancies
- Chartered Accountant (or) Cost Accountant from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age (as on 01.05.2018)|
|Deputy General Manager||46|
|Assistant General Manager||43|
Mode of Application
- Offline – By post
- Deputy General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell), Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd., No.67, Mount road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, Tamilnadu.
How to apply TNPL Deputy GM & Asst. GM Posts
- Go to official website tnpl.com.
- Click “HR” select “careers” then find the advertisement “DIPR/571/Display/2018 published in “The Hindu”,”Daily Thanthi” and “The Economic Times” on 09/05/2018”
- To get the notification click “For more details…” notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to get the application form click “Download Application format”.
- Application format will be shown download it then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally post the application form along with necessary documents to given postal address.
|Notification released date||09.05.2018|
|Last date to send the application||23.05.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in TNPL would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 | Management Trainee, Junior Officer & Assistant Officer Posts | Total 12 Vacancies | Download application form @ www.tnpl.com | Last Date 19.05.2018
TNPL Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited shortly called TNPL invites offline application from qualified candidates for the Management Trainee (R&D and QC), Junior Officer(R&D and QC) and Assistant Officer (R&D and QC) Posts in Kagithapuram in Karur Distric. Totally, 12 vacancies allotted for under mentioned posts. The eligible candidates may apply for the posts in the prescribed format along with copies of important documents/certificates duly self-attested by the applicants. The prescribed format should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date 19.05.2018 at 05.30 PM.
Interested candidates download the official notification @ www.tnpl.com. Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility to apply offline mode. Candidates send your prescribed format application through the post till the last date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNPL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited – TNPL
Employment Category: State Government
Total Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Kagithapuram in Karur Dt., Tamil Nadu.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Management Trainee(R&D – QC)||Rs. 13900-17100/-|
|Junior Officer(R&D – QC)||Rs. 13900-17100/-|
|Assitant Officer (R&D – QC)||Rs.15000-18800/-|
Eligibility criteria for TNPL Vacancies 2018:
- B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech in Pulp and Paper Technology/ PG Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology from any recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.05.2018)
- Maximum age limitation is 25 years (For General Categories).
- Maximum age limitation is 27 years (For BC/BCM/MBC/DNC).
- Maximum age limitation is 30 years (For SC/SCA/ST).
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Postal address is,
GENERAL MANAGER (HR), TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website of TNPL i.e. tnpl.com
- Click on option -> HR->Careers in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification link -> DIPR/559/Display/2018 and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply offline.
- Take print out of offline application form and fill all details carefully.
- Attach passport size photo and necessary documents with self-signature.
- Send the application form through post to given TNPL office address till the last date.
|Last date for submission of offline application||19.05.2018 till 05.30 PM|
TNPL Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited | Asst. Manager & Officer Posts | 02 Vacancies | Apply @ www.tnpl.com | Last Date 16.05.2018
TNPL Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited shortly called as TNPL has announced recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager (Secretarial) and Officer (Secretarial) in Chennai. Totally, 02 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates who are willing to work in TNPL can utilize this opportunity. Candidates can apply to this TNPL job through offline mode only on or before the last date 16th May 2018.
Interested Candidates download official notification @ www.tnpl.com. Read the notification completely and check your eligibility to apply offline mode. Eligible applicants can send their prescribed application format through post till the last date. Apply as soon as possible. Here eligibility criteria, pay scale, vacancies details and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNPL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
Employment Category: State Government Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Secretarial) and Officer (Secretarial)
Total Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Corporate Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Vacancy Details of TNPL Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager (Secretarial)||01||Rs. 92,200/-|
|Officer (Secretarial)||01||Rs. 76,600/-|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Asst. Manager & Officer Vacancies:
- Candidates should have Graduate from any recognized university/institution.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2018)
|Name of the post||Minimum Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager (Secretarial)||29 years|
|Officer (Secretarial)||28 years|
- Check details of age relaxation in official web site given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Post
Postal Address is,
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (CORPORATE TECHNICAL CELL) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED NO.67, MOUNT ROAD, GUINDY, CHENNAI – 600 032, TAMIL NADU
How to apply for TNPL Asst. Manager & Officer Vacancies:
- Go to official website of TNPL @ tnpl.com.
- Click on option -> HR -> Careers in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification -> DIPR/530/Display/2018.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply offline.
- Click on option -> Download Application format & take printout of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach Passport size photo & all the necessary documents with self-Attested.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date
|Date of Advertisement||02.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||16.05.2018 till 05.30 PM|
TNPL Recruitment 2018 | Central Control Room Operator | Last Date 02.05.2018 | Apply @ www.tnpl.com
TNPL Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited shortly called as TNPL has announced the notification for the post of Central Control Room Operator. Only 2 vacancies are allotted for this position. Aspirants who have interested to work in TNPL organization can use this opportunity. Candidates apply to this job through offline mode so aspirants send their application on or before the last date 02.05.2018. Application form is given in the career page of TNPL website.
Interested and eligible candidates apply to this job quickly. Candidates apply to this job within 15 days from the date of notification released. More information about the recruitment is present in the official notification; you may check the notification for further detail about recruitment. Other information like eligibility, educational qualification, selection process and etc. are given below.
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (TNPL)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job Name: Central Control Room Operator
Total Vacancy: 02
Pay Scale: Rs 31,300/-
Job Location: Karur, Tamilnadu
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Recruitment 2018
- B.Sc (Chemistry)/Diploma in Chemical Engineering from recognized university.
- However check the notification for further details about educational qualification.
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience in Rotary Cement Kiln operation.
- Check the notification for further details of experience.
- Candidate age should be maximum 30 years (as on 01.04.2018).
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline –by post
- General Manager (HR), Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur (Dt).
How to apply TNPL Latest Recruitment
- Go to official website www.tnpl.com.
- Click “HR” then select “Careers” it will redirect to next page.
- Find the advertisement-> DIPR/456/Display/2018 published in “The Hindu” and The Daily Thanthi” on 18.04.2018 and then click more details, notification will be opened.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility then back to career page.
- To get an application form click, “Download Application Format”and then download it.
- Then fill up the application and then attached the necessary documents finally post the application to given postal address.
|Date of notification released||18.04.2018|
|Last date to send the application form||02.05.2018|