TNPSC Group 1 Exam Admit Card 2019 | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission | Dy. Collector & Other Posts | 139 Vacancies | Group I Main Exam Date: 12.07.2019 to 14.07.2019 | Download TNPSC CCS-I Main Exam Hall Ticket @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Admit Card 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the admit card for CCS-I Main Examination (Group-I Services Recruitment) for the post of Dy. Collector, Dy. Superintendent, Dy. Registrar, Dt. Officer & Other vacancies. TNPSC Group 1 prelims exam was successfully completed on 03.03.2019. Aspirants who have shortlisted in TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary exam only those candidates kindly download your CCS-I Main Examination admit card from official website by using TNPSC login credentials. Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 main exam will be held on 12.07.2019, 13.07.2019 & 14.07.2019. You can get TNPSC group 1 main exam syllabus from official website. TNPSC CCS-I main Exam date, time and center details are clearly given in the call letter.
|Click here to get TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2020|
As per the TNPSC Group-1 Exam notification, totally 139 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. TNPSC CCS-1 main exam will contain 3 papers (i.e) Paper I, Paper II & Paper III and each paper has 250 marks & 3 hours timing given to complete Group 1 main exam. TNPSC main exam will be held at Chennai only. Applicants who have cleared the TNPSC Group 1 main exam only those candidates will undergo oral test. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. More details of TNPSC Group-I main exam syllabus, exam date, result, merit list, selection list, TNPSC upcoming exams will be updated on official website.
Details of TNPSC Group 1 Main Exam Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Name of the Post||Dy. Collector, Dy. Superintendent, Dy. Registrar, Dt. Officer & Other|
|No of Vacancies||139|
|Scheme of Exam||Written Test (OMR)|
|Main Exam Date||12.07.2019, 13.07.2019 & 14.07.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit tnpsc.gov.in website to get more details about TNPSC Group 1 Main Exam admit card. Here you can get information like TNPSC Group 1 hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
TNPSC Group 1 2019 Main Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: TNPSC will provide 3 hours for each paper.
- Question Paper: TNPSC main exam will consist of 3 papers (i.e.) Paper I, Paper II & Paper III.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice
- Question Paper Language: Tamil
TNPSC 2019 CCS-I Main Exam Scheme
- TNPSC will conduct the written exam for 250 marks and exam scheme is given below
TNPSC Group I Main Exam 2019 Test Centres
- TNPSC will conduct the Group 1 Main Exam at Chennai only. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
TNPSC CCS-1 Main Exam Syllabus 2019
- Paper I: Modern history of India and Indian culture, Social issues in India and Tamil Nadu & General Aptitude & Mental Ability (SSLC Standard).
- Paper II: Indian Polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India, Role and impact of Science and Technology in the development of India & Tamil Society ‐ Its Culture and Heritage.
- Paper III: Geography of India with special reference to Tamil Nadu, Environment, Bio Diversity and Disaster Management & Indian Economy – Current economic trends and impact of global economy on India.
How to Download TNPSC CCS-1 Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Online Services” select “Hall Ticket Download”.
- Find the advertisement no “01/2019 “then click “Download Hall ticket”.
- After that page will open enter you Application no or Login id and date of Birth.
- Then click submit button you admit card will display on the screen.
- You may download and bring it to the examination hall.
|TNPSC GROUP 1 MAIN EXAM SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE>>|
|TNPSC GROUP 1 MAIN EXAM ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|