TNPSC Group 1 Exam Admit Card 2020 | Dy. Collector, AC & Other Posts | 69 Vacancies | Group I Exam Date: Postponed | Download TNPSC CCS-I Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Admit Card 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to release the TNPSC admit card for CCS-I Preliminary Examination. Tamilnadu PSC is going to conduct the Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I) Examination 2020 [Degree Standard] on 05.04.2020 (Post Poned) for selection of suitable aspirants for following posts Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director & District Officer. TNPSC Group 1 online process was successfully completed on 19.02.2020. Applied candidates kindly download your CCS-I Pre Examination admit card from official website by using TNPSC login credentials. TNPSC CCS-I Preliminary Exam date, time and center details are clearly given in the call letter.
|Click here to get TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2020|
As per the TNPSC Group-1 Exam notification, totally 69 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. There are many number of aspirants applying TNPSC Group I recruitment. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission will conduct the pre exam for 300 marks and main exam for 750 marks and detailed exam scheme is given below. Applicants who have cleared the TNPSC Group 1 Pre exam those aspirants will undergo main exam and will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of TNPSC Group 1 (CCS-1) hall ticket/ Admit Card, exam date, result, merit list, selection list, TNPSC upcoming exams will be updated on official website.
Details of TNPSC Group 1 (CCS-1) Hall Ticket 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director & District Officer|
|No of Vacancies||69|
|Scheme of Exam||Written Test (OMR)|
|Group I Pre Exam Date||Postponed|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|
You may visit tnpsc.gov.in website to get more details about TNPSC Group 1 Exam admit card. Here you can get information like TNPSC Group 1 hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
TNPSC Group 1 2020 Pre Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: TNPSC will provide 3 hours.
- Total Marks: 300 marks
- No of Questions: 200 questions.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: Tamil
TNPSC CCS-I Exam Scheme for Preliminary Exam
- TNPSC will conduct the written exam for 300 marks and exam scheme is given below
TNPSC Group I Exam/ Test Centres
- TNPSC Group 1 Exam exam centre details are given below
How to Download TNPSC CCS-1 (Group I) Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Online Services” select “Hall Ticket Download”.
- Find the admit card link for TNPSC Group 1 Pre Exam.
- After that page will open enter you Application no or Login id and date of Birth.
- Then click submit button you admit card will display on the screen.
- You may download and bring it to the examination hall.
|TNPSC GROUP 1 PRE EXAM ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|