TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2020 | Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I Services) | Total Vacancies 69 | Exam Date: 05.04.2020 | Download Group I Syllabus PDF @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I) Examination 2020 [Degree Standard] on 05.04.2020 for selection of suitable aspirants for following posts Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director & District Officer. Recently Tamilnadu PSC has announced the TNPSC CCS 1 Exam notification and TNPSC Group 1 Exam online process is undergoing. Now it has released the TNPSC Group 1 exam syllabus for preliminary & main exam for above said posts. Candidates who have applied for this TNPSC CCS I recruitment, kindly download the TNPSC Group 1 exam pattern at official website.
|Click here to donwload TNPSC Group 1 Exam Admit Card|
As per the TNPSC Group 1 exam notification, overall 69 vacancies are allocated for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director & District Officer posts. There are many number of aspirants applying TNPSC Group I recruitment. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission will conduct the pre exam for 300 marks and main exam for 750 marks and detailed exam scheme is given below. Applicants who have cleared the TNPSC Group 1 Pre exam those aspirants will undergo main exam and will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of TNPSC Group 1 admit card/ hall ticket, upcoming TNPSC vacancies, latest jobs, result and etc. are given in TNPSC official website.
Details of TNPSC Group 1 (CCS-1) Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I) Examination 2020|
|Job Name||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director & District Officer|
|Scheme of exam||OMR Based Test|
|Total Marks||300 (Pre) & 750 (Main)|
|Pre Exam Date||05.04.2020|
|Syllabus Status||Available Now|
You may visit http://tnpsc.gov.in/ Website to get detailed info about TNPSC Group 1 syllabus 2020. Here you will get Group 1 Syllabus information like exam scheme, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Exam Scheme/ Exam Pattern for TNPSC Group1 Exam
- Pre Exam Scheme
- Exam Scheme for Main & Oral Test
Tamilnadu PSC Group 1 Services Exam Syllabus 2020
- TNPSC Group 1 Exam Prelims & Main Exam syllabus is given below
Preliminary Exam Syllabus for TNPSC Group I Exam
- General Science: Scientific Knowledge and Scientific temper – Power of Reasoning – Rote Learning Vs Conceptual Learning – Science as a tool to understand the past, present and future & etc.
- Current Events: History, Polity, Geography, Economics & Science
- Geography of India: Location – Physical features – Monsoon, rainfall, weather and
climate – Water resources – Rivers in India – Soil, minerals and natural resources – Forest and wildlife – Agricultural pattern & etc.
- History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu: Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people-India & etc.
- Indian Polity: Constitution of India–Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend duties, Fundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj & etc.
- Indian Economy: Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment – Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth & etc.
- Indian National Movement: National renaissance – Emergence of national leaders – Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore – Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others.
- History, Culture, Heritage and Socio – Political Movements in Tamil Nadu: History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological discoveries, Tamil Literature from Sangam age till contemporary times, Thirukural & etc.
- Development Administration in Tamil Nadu: Human Development Indicators in Tamil Nadu and a comparative assessment across the Country – Impact of Social
Reform movements in the Socio – Economic Development of Tamil Nadu & etc.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability: Simplification – Percentage – Highest Common Factor (HCF) – Lowest Common Multiple (LCM), Simple interest – Compound interest – Area – Volume – Time and Work & etc.
Main Exam Syllabus for TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2020
- Paper 1: Modern history of India and Indian culture, Social issues in India and Tamil Nadu & General Aptitude & Mental Ability (SSLC Standard).
- Paper 2: Indian Polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India, Role and impact of Science and Technology in the development of India & Tamil Society ‐ Its Culture and Heritage.
- Paper 3: Geography of India with special reference to Tamil Nadu, Environment, Bio Diversity and Disaster Management & Indian Economy – Current economic trends and impact of global economy on India.
How to download TNPSC Group 1 (CCS-1) Examination 2020 Syllabus pdf
- Go to official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Find the TNPSC Group 1 syllabus link for above said posts.
- Click on the link syllabus pdf will open.
- You may download it for prepare your exam.
|TNPSC GROUP 1 EXAM SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|