TNRD Coimbatore Recruitment 2018 | Village Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 27 Vacancies | Apply @ coimbatore.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Coimbatore Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has announced a notification for the recruitment of Village Panchayat Secretary post in Coimbatore district. Totally, 27 vacancies are allotted for the post in the zones of Kaaramadai, Madhukadai, Sarkarsamakulam, Thondamuthur, Anaimalai, Kinathukadavu, Pollachi (Vadakku), Pollachi (Therkku), Annur, Sulur and Sultanpetai. This is wonderful offer for the unemployed candidates. Eligible candidates quickly apply for these village panchayat secretary vacancies via offline mode on or before the last date of 11.04.2018 (05.45 PM).
Interested candidates download the notification from Coimbatore District official website @ coimbatore.nic.in. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline Mode. Filled application form received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Coimbatore Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 27
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panchayat Secretaries in Coimbatore District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Coimbatore Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate should have 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Coimbatore Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> coimbatore.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications –> Employment notification for the post of Village Panchayat Secretaries for Coimbatore district (Under: LATEST NEWS) in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents with the application.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||26.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)