TNRD Nagapattinam Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 47 Vacancies | Apply @ www.nagapattinam.tn.nic.in | Last Date 12.04.2018
TNRD Nagapattinam Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has recently issued official notification for the post of Panchayat Secretaries in Nagapattinam district. Totally, 47 vacancies are allotted for village Panchayat Secretaries post in the zones of Nagapattinam, Keelaiyur, Kilvelur, Thirumarugal, Thalainayar, Vedaranyam, Mayiladuthurai, Kuttalam, Sembanarkoil, Sirkazhi and Kollidam. Eligible candidates may apply for Panjayat Secretaries vacancies via offline mode on or before the last date of 12.04.2018.
Download the official notification from Nagapattinam District official website @ www.nagapattinam.tn.nic.in. Read the notification to check your eligibility for this recruitment. Eligible candidates go to official link and take print out of application form. Fill all your required details correctly and then send application form to given postal address. Don’t wait till the last date for apply. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Nagapattinam Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 47
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in Nagai District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Nagapattinam Recruitment 2018:
- 10th orequivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General|| 18 years|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Register Post/ In person.
- Candidates should check zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Nagapattinam Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> www.nagapattinam.tn.nic.in
- Find correct notifications – Direct Recruitment – The post of Village Panchayat secretary in the unions of Nagapattinam District (CURRENT NEWS) in the home page.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 12.04.2018 till 5.45 p.m.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||12.04.2018 (05:45 PM)|
Click here to download Official Notification & Application form>>