TNRD Namakkal Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 29 Vacancies | Apply @ www.namakkal.tn.nic.in| Last Date 13.04.2018
TNRD Namakkal Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has invites offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in Namakkal district. Totally, 29 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post (zones:Elachipalayam, Erumpatty, Kabilarmalai, Mallasamudram, Mohanur, Namakkal, Namagiripettai, Paramathi, Pallipalayam, Rasipuram, Senthamangalam,Thirisengodu and Vennandur). Applicants should live within the declared area and must passed in matriculation may apply for this tnrd vacancy. Eligible candidates are request to download an application form namakkal district official website (i.e) www.namakkal.tn.nic.in. The last date to submission of offline application form is 13.04.2018 at 5.45 p.m.
Interested candidate should download the notification & application form from TNRD Namakkal District website @ www.namakkal.tn.nic.in . Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Then the filled in application form sent via postal (Zone wise postal address in official notification as given below) till the closing date (13.04.2018 at 5.45 p.m.). Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Namakkal Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name:Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government Job.
Total Vacancies: 29
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Namakkal, Tamil Nadu.
Vacancy Details of Panjayat Secretaries in Namakkal District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Namakkal Recruitment 2018:
- 10th /Equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|30 years as on 01.07.2018.|
35 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Short Listing.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Namakkal Panchayat Raj Vacancy 2018:
- Candidate visit Erode District Office official web site->namakkal.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications ->Application for filling up of vacant Village Panchayat Secretary Posts in Namakkal District (Under: RECENT UPDATES) in the home page.
- Read the condition/instruction of official notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the Application Form & then take print out of application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address by post/In person on or before the last date of 13.04.2018.
Starting date for submission
Last date for submission of offline application form
13.04.2018 till 05.45 p.m.