Last updated on May 29th, 2018 at 09:34 am
TNRD Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 | Village Panchayat Secretaries | Total Vacancies 958 | Download Application form @ District Official websites
TNRD Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD) invites applications for the post of Village Panchayat Secretary in all districts. Particularly, 958 vacancies are allotted for panjayat secretary post. Eligible candidates apply for TNRD Recruitment on or before the last date. Download application form @ District Official websites.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains TNRD Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Click: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs Whatsapp Alert
Details of TNRD Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Employment Category: State Government
Total Vacancies: 958
Pay Scale: Rs. 7,700/-
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of TNRD Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
- 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post/ In Person
How to apply for TNRD Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
- Go to official website of your district.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application for Theni, Kanchipuram, Pudukkottai and Cuddalore||CLOSED-10.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application for Ariyalur, Nilgris, Salem, Karur, Krishnagiri, Perambalur, Tiruvallur, Dindigul, Coimbatore, Tiruvannamalai, Tiruvarur, Erode, Tiruppur, Madurai and Trichy||CLOSED-11.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application for Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Nagapattinam and Thanjavur||CLOSED-12.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application for Tirunelveli, Vellore, Ramanathapuram and Namakkal||13.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application for Dharmapuri||16.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application for Viluppuram||17.04.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in TNRD Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.