TNRD Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department | Director Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date 28.06.2019 | Download TNRD Application Form @ tnrd.gov.in
TNRD Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department currently has 01 vacancy in Chennai location. It invites offline applications from eligible aspirants. As per the TNRD Chennai recruitment notification, this vacancy is allotted for Director Posts. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs can use this TNRD job opportunity 2019. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 28.06.2019. TNRD recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in official website.
Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 65 years. Selection will be based on educational qualification, experience & personal interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at TNRD Chennai, Tamilnadu. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of TNRD district wise vacancy, Tamilnadu Rural Development jobs, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About TN Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is established to implement state and central schemes in rural areas. Their main role is poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment and natural Disorder rehabilitation. The Panchayat Raj Department has various Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to function as effective units of Local Self-Government. There are 12,524 Village Panchayats, 385 Panchayat Unions and 31 District Panchayats.
Details of TNRD Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||TNRD Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date for submission of application||28.06.2019|
You may visit TNRD Website to get more details about Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj recruitment. This page explains the Director Posts eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Director Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on educational qualification, experience & personal interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by registered post or in person
The Director of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Panagal Building, Saidapet, Chennai-15, Tamil Nadu
How to apply TNRD Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website tnrd.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|