TNRD Salem Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 39 Vacancies | Apply @ salem.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Salem Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panjayat Raj shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretary post in Salem district. Totally, 39 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries in the Zones of Salem, Veerapandi, Ayodhiyapattinam, Peththanayakapalayam, Aadhur, Kengavalli, Thalaivasal, Kolathur, Nangavalli, Mechery, Omanur, Tharamangalam, Kaadaiyampatti, Sangagiri, Yadapaadi and Konganaapuram.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Tamil Nadu Government Job may apply for TNRD Salem Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 11.04.2018 (05.45 p.m.). Interested candidates download the notification from TNRD Salem District official website. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline. Filled application form received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Salem Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 39
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in Salem District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Salem Recruitment 2018:
- 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|30 years as on 01.07.2018.|
|SC/ST/MBC/BC||35 years as on 01.07.2018.|
- Short List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Salem Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> salem.nic.in.
- Click on option -> NOTICES-> RECRUITMENT in the top of home page.
- Find correct notifications -> Recruitment for Vacant Village Panchayat Secretaries and open it.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents and check once.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||
11.04.2018 (05.45 p.m)