TNRD Theni Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 12 Vacancies | Apply @ theni.nic.in | Last Date 10.04.2018
TNRD Theni Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in Theni district. Totally, 12 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretary post in the zones of Chinnamanur, Periyakulam, Theni, Uthamapalayam, Myladumparai and Andipati. Candidates who are looking for Theni district job may apply for TNRD Theni Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 10.04.2018 (05:45 PM).
Interested candidates download the notification from TNRD Theni District official website @ theni.nic.in. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline. Filled application form received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Theni Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 12
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Theni, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panchayat Secretaries in Theni District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Theni Recruitment 2018:
- 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|30 years as on 01.07.2018|
|SC/ST/MBC/BC||35 years as on 01.07.2018|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Register Post/In person.
- Candidates should check zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Theni Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> theni.nic.in.
- Find the notifications for Panchayat Secretaries in the home page.
- Read the notifications / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents with the application.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 10.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||26.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||10.04.2018 till 05.45 PM