TNRD Tiruppur Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 29 Vacancies | Apply @ tiruppur.tn.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Tiruppur Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panjayat Raj shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in Tiruppur district. Totally, 29 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post in the zones of Dharapuram, Kudimangalam, Kundadam, Madathukulam, Mulanur, Palladam, Udumalaipettai, Uthukuli and Vellakoil. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the offline application form and send it on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from Tiruppur district official website @ tiruppur.tn.nic.in. Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline application mode. Finally send your application form to given postal address till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Tiruppur Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 29
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Panjayat Secretaries in Tiruppur District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Tiruppur Recruitment 2018:
- 10th standard or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General|| 18 years
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Tiruppur Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> tiruppur.tn.nic.in
- Find correct notifications ->Direct Appointment to Vacant Post for Panchayat Secretary in the home page.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application Form then take print out of application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)