TNRD Tiruvallur Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 39 Vacancies | Apply @ www.tiruvallur.tn.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Tiruvallur Recruitment 2018: Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in the Zones of Villivakkam, Puzhal, Minjur, chozhavaram, Thiruvalangadu, Thiruthani, R.K.Pettai, Tiruvallur, Poondi, Kadambathur, Yellapuram and Poondhamalli. Totally, 39 vacancies are allotted for the post of Panchayat Secretaries in Tiruvallur District. Candidates who are looking for Government Job may apply for Tiruvallur Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 11.04.2018 (05.45 PM).
Interested candidates download the notification from Tiruvallur District official website @ www.tiruvallur.tn.nic.in. Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline application. Filled application form received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Tiruvallur Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 39
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panchayat Secretaries in Tiruvallur District:
|Name of the zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Tiruvallur Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have passed in 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||18 years||30 years|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/ In Person.
- Candidates should check postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Tiruvallur Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> tiruvallur.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications -> Notification for Recruitment of the Post of Village Panchayat Secretary (Under what’s new) in the home page.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents with the application.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||26.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)|