TNRD Virudhunagar Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 25 Vacancies | Apply @ virudhunagar.tn.nic.in | Last Date 12.04.2018
TNRD Virudhunagar Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Village Panchayat Secretaries post in Virudhunagar district. Totally, 25 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post in the Zones of Aruppukottai, Kariapatti, Narikudi, Rajapalayam, Sattur, Sivakasi, Srivilliputtur, Tiruchuli, Vembakottai and Virudhunagar. Don’t miss the good career opportunities in Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply for TNRD virudhunagar Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 12.04.2018 (05.45 PM).
Interested candidates download the notification from TNRD Virudhunagar District official website @ virudhunagar.tn.nic.in. Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline till the last date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Virudhunagar Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 25
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in virudhunagar District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
|Rajapalayam||Ganapathi Sundara Natchiyar Puram||01|
|Tiruchuli||K. Karisalkulam (Kilakku)||02|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Salem Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Virudhunagar Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> virudhunagar.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications in the home page -> Panchayat Secretaries -Vacancies and open it.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this vacancies.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents with the application.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 12.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||12.04.2018 (05.45 PM)
Click here to download Application Form & Official Notification >>