TNSET 2018 | Assistant Professor Exam Notification | Last Date: 09.02.2018 | Apply Online @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
TNSET 2018 – Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test shortly TN SET/SLET was announced for the year 2018. Mother Teresa Women’s University will conduct State Eligibility Test on behalf of State Government. The University is the nodal agency for TN SET. The Test will be conducted to recruit Assistant professors for various Tamil Nadu Universities and College. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date (February 09, 2018). Submit online application form @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
Online applications submitted after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Before apply for the examination, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains TNSET 2018 in brief.
Details of TNSET 2018
Organization Name: Mother Teresa women’s University
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Examination: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET)
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for TNSET 2018
- Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- No upper age limit.
- Written Test (Paper I, II & III)
|General/OBC Creamy Layer||Rs. 1500/-|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||Rs. 1250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2018
- Go to official website tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
- Download the official notification and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click new registration and complete the registration with basic details.
- With Registration ID, login to apply for the examination.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application and take a printout of online application.
|Date to begin with Online application||18.12.2017|
|Last date for online application||09.02.2018|
|Date of Examination||04.03.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly via TNSET would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest notification of employment news here.