TNTET Exam Notification 2019 | Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019 Exam Notification | Teacher Posts | Apply Online Application Form/ Download TNTET Written Exam Paper I & II Syllabus PDF @ www.trb.tn.nic.in | Last Date 12th April 2019 [Date Extended]
TNTET Exam Notification 2019: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) is going to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019 for appointment of teachers in classes I to VIII. Recently TN TRB has announced exam notification for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019 in the year 2019. TN TRB has invited online applications from qualified persons for Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019. Willing and eligible candidates can submit their online application form through TNTET Exam official website on or before the last date of 12th April 2019. Who wish to apply for TNTET Exam Notification 2019 Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, TNTET Exam 2019 Syllabus, TNTET Exam 2019 Admit Cards, TNTET Exam 2019 Results, Next TNTET Exam in Tamil Nadu, TNTET Exam Latest News, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
|Click here to get TNTET Result 2019|
|click here to download TNTET Answer Key 2019|
|Click here to download TNTET Hall Ticket 2019|
Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. Tamil Nadu TET 2019 Exam selection process will be made on through written examination to be held at all districts of Tamil Nadu. The TNTET exam date, TNTET exam time and TNTET exam center for the Written Examination will be indicated in the TNTET exam Hall Ticket. Deposit the prescribed application fee through online mode by using payment gate way. Submit TNTET online application form between 15th March 2019 to 12th April 2019. Candidates may download TNTET 2019 Exam notification and Paper I & II Syllabus in PDF format from www.trb.tn.nic.in.
NOTE: The Last Date for Registration of Online Application for TNTET-1 & TNTET-2 has been extended on 12.04.2019 up to 5:00 PM.
About Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Teacher Eligibility Test is shortly called as TET is introduced by Government of India to recruit teachers. It is the entrance examination for Teachers. The Exam has been conducting since 2011. The Exam is divided into Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 exam for class 1 to 5 teachers and paper 2 for class 6 to 8 teachers. The Exam is conducted by both central government and state government in India. Mostly state government conduct the exam by themselves.
Details of TNTET Exam 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) – Tamil Nadu (TN TRB)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
|TN TRB Official Website||www.trb.tn.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019 Notification PDF:
- Higher Secondary with Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ Diploma in Education (Special Education)/ Graduation with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.,)/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ its equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Tamil Nadu TET TRB official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019 official notification given below.
- Written Examination.
Tamil Nadu TET 2019 Exam Paper-I & Paper-II Pattern/ Marks Details:-
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability -> Rs. 250/-
- For other candidates -> Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Payment Gateway (i.e. Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card).
|Date of TNTET Exam 2019 Notification||28.02.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form|
|Date of TNTET Exam Paper I Written Examination||Will be Announced Soon|
|Date of TNTET Exam Paper II Written Examination||Will be Announced Soon|
How to Apply for TN TET Exam Latest Recruitment 2019:
- Go to TN TRB official website -> www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Find the correct TET exam 2019 Tamil Nadu 2019 notification PDF link “Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2019” in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for TET Exam 2019 Tamil Nadu teacher jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of TNTET exam online application form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your TN TET online application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note:- Candidates willing to have a job particularly in Government institutions would regularly check this page for latest updates on TET notification.