TNTET Hall Ticket 2019 | Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) | Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test – 2019 | Exam date 08.06.2019 & 09.06.2019 | Download TNTET Admit Card/ Syllabus @ trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET Hall Ticket 2019: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has planned to conduct the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. TRB exam will be held on 08.06.2019 (Paper I) & 09.06.2019 (Paper II). TRB is going to release the TNTET admit card for Teachers. Candidates who have applied for this TNTET examination and eagerly waiting to write the examination kindly get your TNTET hall ticket from official website. It has already published the TNTET Exam Notification 2019 on April 2019. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Tamilnadu can use this chance. TNTET Exam date, time and venue are given in the TNTET Call Letter.
As per the TNTET Exam Notification 2019, there are huge numbers of vacancies are allocated for this exam. Applicants who have applied for these TNTET Exam 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using TRB login credentials (i.e.) registration id. Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) will select the candidates on the basis of written test. TRB will conduct the written exam for 150 marks and exam duration is 3 hours. More details of TNTET admit card/ hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
About Teacher Eligibility Test
Teacher Eligibility Test is shortly TET is introduced by Government of India to recruit teachers. It is the entrance examination for Teachers. The Exam has been conducting since 2011. The Exam is divided into Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 exam for class 1 to 5 teachers and paper 2 for class 6 to 8 teachers. The Exam is conducted by both central government and state government in India. Mostly state government conduct the exam by themselves.
Details of TNTET Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Category||State Govt./ Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019|
|Exam Scheme||Online Examination|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|TRB TNTET Exam Date||08.06.2019 (Paper I) & 09.06.2019 (Paper II)|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|
You may visit trb.tn.nic.in website to get more details about TRB TNTET admit card. Here you can get information like TNTET hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
TNTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: TRB will provide 180 minutes to complete this exam.
- No of Questions: TNTET question paper will have 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice questions.
- Paper I exam date: 08.06.2019
- Paper II exam date: 09.06.2019
TNTET 2019 Paper I Exam Scheme
- TRB will conduct the TNTET Paper I exam for 150 marks and paper 1 exam scheme is given below
TNTET 2019 Paper II Exam Scheme
- TRB will conduct the TNTET Paper II exam for 150 marks and paper 2 exam scheme is given below
TRB TNTET 2019 Exam Centres
- TRB will conduct the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 at all district of Tamil Nadu. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website. TRB reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates for administrative reasons.
How to Download TNTET Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website tn.nic.in.
- Find the Admit Card link for TNTET 2019, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your TRB login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it to write the exam.
|TNTET Paper 1 Syllabus||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|TNTET Paper 2 Syllabus||CLICK HERE>>|
|TNTET Hall Ticket||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applied candidates can download the TNTET Call Letter easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in TRB. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in TNTET 2019 Hall Ticket.