TNTEU Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Teacher Educational University Job Notification for Teaching Staff and Non–Teaching Staff Posts | Total 35 Vacancies | Download TNTEU Application Form @ www.tnteu.ac.in | Last Date 27th Sep 2018
TNTEU Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Teacher Educational University (TNTEU) has released new circular notification for the recruitment of Teaching Staffs and Non – Teaching Staffs Posts. As per TNTEU latest job advertisement 2018, totally 35 vacancies are allotted for Teaching Staffs and Non – Teaching Staffs Positions. Interested and eligible Tamil Nadu candidates can send 3 copies of prescribed application forms along with relevant documents/certificates to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai through proper channel on or before the last date (27.09.2018). Download the TNTEU application form @ TNTEU official website (i.e.) www.tnteu.ac.in.
Candidates should have knowledge in Tamil and should have completed prescribed education qualification. Applicants may apply for more than one post, should sent separate applications. All candidates must have produced all original certificates at the time of interview. Incomplete applications without three copies and applications received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Educational University (TNTEU) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Exam Time Table, Study Material, Results, Upcoming Vacancies, latest news and announcements & etc.
Details of TNTEU (Chennai) Latest Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Educational University (TNTEU)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Teaching Staff and Non – Teaching Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below.
Vacancy Details of Tamil Nadu Teacher Educational University (TNTEU) Teaching and Non – Teaching Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|TNTEU Teaching Staff Vacancy 2018|
|TNTEU Non – Teaching Staff Vacancy 2018|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Operators||06|
Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU Teaching and Non–Teaching Recruitment 2018-19 Notifications:
- Pass in X Standard/ Bachelor’s Degree/PG Diploma/ Master’s Degree/ M.Ed./ Ph.D Degree/ National Eligibility Test (NET)/ SLET/ SET/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|All Teaching Staff Posts||Maximum age limit is 57 years|
|Non – Teaching Staff Posts|
|Assistant Registrar||Maximum age limit is 40 years|
|Superintendents||Minimum age limit is 35 years|
|Assistant||Maximum age limit is 30 years|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Operators & Drivers||Maximum age limit: 32 years for BC/BC (M)/MBC/DNC, 35 years for SC/SC(A)/ST/Differently abled & 30 years for Others|
|Office Assistants||Maximum age limit: 40 years for BC/BC (M)/MBC/DNC, 45 years for SC/SC (A)/ST/Differently – abled & 35 years for others.|
- Check more details of age limitation in TNTEU official notification given below.
- Short Listing.
- Written Test/ Skill Test.
- Check more details of age limitation in TNTEU official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By proper channel.
Postal Address is,
The Registrar i/c (by designation only), Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai-600 097.
- For SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- For Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Registrar i/c, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University” payable at Chennai.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||27.09.2018 till 05.00 PM|
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Government Teachers Education University Job Recruitment:
- Go to official website -> www.tnteu.ac.in.
- Find the correct notification for above said positions in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for TNTEU Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of TNTEU offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|Official Notification & Application Form for Teaching Staff Post||CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification & Application Form for Non – Teaching Staff Post||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|