TRAI Recruitment 2019 | Telecom Regulatory Authority of India | Section Officer Post | Total 01 Job Vacancy | Download TRAI Application Form @ TRAI Careers Page (i.e. www.trai.gov.in) | Last Date 05th May 2019
TRAI Recruitment 2019: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued new recruitment notification for the post of Section Officer (SO) in TRAI HQ at New Delhi. There are only one vacancy is allotted for above said TRAI India jobs 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for TRAI Delhi recruitment through offline mode only. Candidates need to forward your prescribed application form with self-attested copies of testimonials/ certificates to given below postal address on or before 05th May 2019. Download official notification and offline application form at TRAI Official Website of www.trai.gov.in.
This government job is based on deputation basis for a period of two years. Candidates must have complete graduate degree or post graduate degree in Hindi or its equivalent educational qualification form any recognized university/ institution and should have attained the prescribed age limitations. The last date for receipt of application is 05.05.2019 through proper channel. Incomplete, without relevant documents and application received after the due date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Recruitment 2019 vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) was established with effect from 20th February 1997. It is called the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997, Many Telecom Service process has been controlled by TRAI such as fixation/revision of tariffs for telecom services. TRAI’s primary aim is to create and nurture conditions for growth of telecommunications in the country
Details of TRAI Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Section Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|TRAI Salary||Rs. 44900- 142400/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Here TRAI Section Officer Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for TRAI Section Officer Jobs 2019:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in TRAI official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 05.05.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in TRAI India official notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in TRAI official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of TRAI Postal Address:-
Sr. Research Officer (A&P). Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002.
|Date of Notification||05.04.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||05.05.2019|
How to Join for TRAI Government Recruitment 2019:
- Go to TRAI official website -> www.trai.gov.in
- Click on option -> Careers -> TRAI Vacancies
- Find the correct notification “Filling up of one post of Section Officer on deputation on foreign service terms in TRAI (HQ), New Delhi” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for TRAI Job Vacancies 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|