Last updated on July 17th, 2018 at 11:29 am
TREIRB Recruitment | Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) & Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Posts | Total 2932 Vacancies | Apply Online/Download Admit Card @ treirb.telangana.gov.in | Last Date 08th Aug 2018
TREIRB Recruitment 2018: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board shortly called as TREIRB has invited online application from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Totally, 2932 vacancies are allotted for 960 vacancies of TGT Positions and 1972 vacancies of PGT positions. All eligible candidates can apply for above said posts through online mode on or before the last date of 08.08.2018. The online application form activated from 09.07.2018 to 08.08.2018 @ treirb.telangana.gov.in.
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) will conduct written examination on prescribed date at Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)/all erstwhile District headquarters for th. Applied candidates can download the hall tickets 07 days before commencement of Examination. Candidates can apply online mode only and no other mode like, Hand written/typed/Photostat copies/outside printed Application Form will not be accepted. Candidates should pay your exam fee through gate way (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking) Only. The final selection for above said position will be based on total marks secured in the written examination.
TREIRB Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)|
Vacancy Details of TREIRB Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Name of the Society||Vacancies|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.||27|
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||597|
|Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||100|
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||Check Advt.|
|Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society||236|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||472|
|Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||49|
|Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society||16|
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||155|
|Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society||1280|
Eligibility Criteria for TREIRB Telangana Recruitment:
- B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/Post Graduation (PG)/Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSTET)/Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)/Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)/Equivalent from recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 44 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination (Paper I, II & III)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- For local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC & PH: Rs. 600/-
- For Other applicants: Rs. 1200/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
How to apply online registration for TREIRB Vacancies:
- Candidates go to official website of -> treirb.telangana.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification “TGT Notification” and “PGT Notification” in the home page (UNDER: What’s New).
- Read the notification and check your eligibility to apply online application.
- Eligible candidates clink on “Apply Online” link in the home page.
- Fill all details of online application and pay your exam fee via online till the last date.
- Finally, submit your online application before the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||09.07.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||08.08.2018|