Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 | Mahila Police Volunteer (MPV) Posts | Total Vacancies 250 | Last Date 29.02.2020 | Download Tripura Police Application Form @ tripurapolice.gov.in
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Office of the Superintendent of Police (West), Tripura invites offline mode applications from 12th passed female candidates. It is going to fill up 250 vacancies under West Tripura District. As per the Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 notification, these 250 vacancies are allocated for Mahila Police Volunteer (MPV) posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tripura State should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application is 29.02.2020.
Tripura Police MPV Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ tripurapolice.gov.in. Applicants should pass 12th std from recognized board. Age limit should be 21 years. Selection will be done on the basis of test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at West Tripura District. Candidates should be female and one MPV will be selected from each Gram Panchayat/ Ward. More details of Tripura Police MPV recruitment vacancy, upcoming Tripura Police Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tripura Police MPV Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Office of the Superintendent of Police (West), Tripura|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Mahila Police Volunteer (MPV)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||29.02.2020|
You may visit tripurapolice.gov.in Website to get more details about Tripura Police recruitment. Here you will get information of MPV posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahila Police Volunteer (MPV) Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 12th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The superintendent of Police, West Tripura District, Police Headquarters, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, A.K Road, Agartala, Tripura West, Pin 799001
How to apply Tripura Police MPV Jobs 2020
- Go to official website tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notice for engagement to the post of Mahila Police Volunyeer (MPVs).”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|