TS High Court Recruitment 2019 | Steno, Copyist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1539 | Last Date 18.09.2019 (Extended) | Apply online @ hc.ts.nic.in
TS High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of the State of Telangana, Hyderabad invites online application from qualified candidates for following posts Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typists, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server & Office Subordinate. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [Notification No.1/2019 to Notification No.9/2019] on 31.07.2019 for above said TS High court openings. As per the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 1539 vacancies are allocated for TS High Court jobs 2019. Aspirants who are looking for court jobs will make the online registration from 05.08.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 18.09.2019 (extended).
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in official website (hc.ts.nic.in). Candidates must have passed 7th Std/ Graduate/ Intermediate Examination/ SSC Examination. Aspirants age limit should be between 18 to 34 years. Selection will be based on computer based test/ Skill or typing test/ viva voce. Selected candidates will be placed at High Court of the State of Telangana, Hyderabad. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. More details of TS High Court recruitment vacancy, upcoming Telangana High Court job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of the State of Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.1/2019, Notification No.2/2019, Notification No.3/2019, Notification No.4/2019, Notification No.5/2019, Notification No.6/2019, Notification No.7/2019, Notification No.8/2019 & Notification No.9/2019,|
|Job Name||Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typists, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server & Office Subordinate|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
You may visit hc.ts.nic.in Website to get more details about Telangana High Court recruitment. Here you will get information of Steno, Typist & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
AP Telangana 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the TS High Court notification, overall 1539 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade III||54||Rs.22460-66330|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana High Court Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Copyist & Other Posts
- Candidates must have passed 7th Std/ Graduate/ Intermediate Examination/ SSC Examination from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be between 18 to 34 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on computer based test/ Skill or typing test/ viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.800 for OC/ BC candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
How to apply Telangana State High Court Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website hc.ts.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said psost, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Telangana Court to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.