Telangana Public Service Commission -TSPSC Recruitment 2016-17 for Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector ,Deputy Tehsildar, etc -Last Date to Apply Online :23 September 2016
If you have ever thought about getting a job in the Telangana State Public Service Commision (TSPSC), it has become easier than ever. The tspsc recruitment 2016 has the entire process taken online for all candidates. Getting a job could be really difficult when it comes to government jobs or public services. Telangana is the state known for its rich culture and an inheritance of rich tradition with unparalleled grace and history.
There are a large number of vacancies open right now for the posts like Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector ,Deputy Tehsildar, etc. This is nothing less than a lifetime opportunity for aspiring public servants who want to serve to their society and state.You need to apply for this Vacancy before the last date of 23rd September 2016.
[table “13” not found /]
Eligibility Criteria for this TSPSC Vacancy 2016 :
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from an authorized University India or incorporated or under the Central Government ,State Act or having a equivalent qualifications.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 5 Years for BC /SC /ST Categories and 10 Years for PWD Categories.
Location of the Job : Telangana
Process of Selection : Will be based on Written Examination (i.e) Online or OMR based.
Instructions : How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2016 :-
It is you who could have a great job where you get to do something as noble as serving the public and doing well for your society. In order to apply, you don’t have to go to any office of commission headquarters in order to stand in line with your resume in order to apply.
All you have to do is sit at home at your computer and apply online for the tspsc recruitment 2016 by clicking on a simple link (http://www.tspsc.gov.in/noti.jsp) where you would have to take the entire process of applying for your job.
- The next step you have to take is to apply for the job of your choice. As stated earlier, you would have an array of jobs to choose from in order to apply. You can choose the job best suited for you by just selecting from a list of jobs given on a website. (here)You have to make sure you apply as soon as possible, as you need to understand that there are a limited number of vacancies for each post, and there are several candidates who apply for the job.
- The next step for you is to read all the necessary details and make sure you have all the necessary documents lined up in order to be able to successfully apply for the specific job and be considered as a valid candidate for application. It would just get easier from there. As all you have to do now, is fill up an application form that would be crucial for you to apply, and submit on the website to have successfully apply for the job.
- Now you would have to keep in mind that you would have to pay an internet Application fee of rupees 200 in order to get your form processed successfully. And as a candidate of General/OBC category, you would have to pay an examination fee of 120 rupees, and as a candidate of BC/ST/SC, you would have to pay no processing fee. You paying these fees would only send your application successfully.
- It would be much more efficient and cheaper than strolling down to the office and standing in a queue for hours in order to just get your application through. Getting a job at the tspsc recruitment 2016 state public service is easier than ever. It is advised that you, as a candidate hurry up, as there would be a limited number of vacancies for each post.
Apply TSPSC Recruitment 2016 for Post Agriculture extension officers
Telangana state public commission (TSPSC) exam have been announced its recruitment date for the year 2016. Those who are all eagerly waiting to get government post, here is the exciting news to all of the job seekers. This has conducted for various state level, district level and zonal level categories.
This is the wonderful prospect for the entire job aspirant and youths of Telangana state to grasp the time. You can get all the information regarding the exams such as TSPSC important dates, timings, registration process, selection process of TSPSC are all can be acquire below in this section.
Before you have come in to the recruitment drive given by TSPSC Recruitment 2016, you have to double check all the notification released by the Telangana state government. So that you can pass up the last minute concern have a serious look on the information and data given by them. Do visit the official site of the exam once before you have appear to the registration process and be sure on educational qualification, role of post, age limit, pay range, fee to apply are very essential where you have to get accurate results.
TSPSC Recruitment 2016 – notifications
Here is notification for the post of Agriculture extension officers.
Vacancy in total: 1000
Job location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria & Qualification of this Post
- Educational Qualifications: candidate must complete degree in bachelor of agriculture science, diploma course or polytechnic in agriculture.
- Age Limit and Relaxation: candidate should be aged within 18 years to 44 years.
- Selection Process: selection process start from written exam, group discussion (optional) and personal interview.
- Application FEE: Reversed categories of telangana are exempted from exam fee. For others Rs. 200 and Rs. 80 will be charged as application and exam fee respectively.
- Important Dates to Keep in Mind : online registration dates starts on May 4th and end on May 19th of 2016. Exam date may be tentatively June 4th of 2016.
- Pay Scale: Around 22, 460 to 66, 330 INR .
How to apply for this recruitment ?
- Aspirants who are eligible for the post just do visit the official site (i.e) www.tspsc.gov.in and read the conditions.
- If you are satisfied with the terms then do fill the forms without error. Upload your signature and recent passport size photo on it.
- Select mode of payment either by bank or internet. if through online mode, then give the necessary details for money transaction.
- Do save each step before exit.
To get more notifications and updates do book mark the page and like us on Facebook and twitter.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|