Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | District Recruitment Bureau | Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 36 | Last Date 09.03.2020 | Apply online @ www.tvldrb.in
Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu government currently has 36 openings in District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department, Tiruvallur. Recently TVLDRB has circulated new job notification [Advertisement Number 01/2019] on 21.02.2020 for above said Tiruvallur DRB vacancies 2020. As per the Tiruvallur Cooperative Bank Jobs notification, these 36 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration from 21.02.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 09.03.2020.
Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank recruitment 2020 apply online and notification is available in official website (www.tvldrb.in). Tiruvallur DRB will select the aspirants on written test & interview. Selected candidates will be placed at திருவள்ளூர் மாவட்டம். Applicants should have completed degree and also cooperative training and age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Contenders have to pay required fee via online or offline. More details of TVLDRB recruitment vacancy, upcoming Tiruvallur District job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DRB Tiruvallur Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement Number 01/2019|
|Job Location||Tiruvallur [TN]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.03.2020|
You may visit www.tvldrb.in Website to get more details about Tiruvallur Cooperative Bank recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should have finished degree from recognized university.
- Should have completed Cooperative training.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TVLDRB will select the aspirants on written test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
How to apply Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020
- Go to official website tvldrb.in.
- Find the advertisement “ASSISTANT IN COOPERATIVE INSTITUTIONS IN TIRUVALLUR DISTRICT”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 04 Vacancies | Office Assistant Posts | Last Date 07.02.2020 | Download Notification @ tvldrb.in
Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank recently released the recruitment advertisement (Advt. No. 01/2020) for the post of Office Assistant on 08.01.2020. The official notification for filling up of 04 vacancies will be released soon on Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank official website @ tvldrb.in or @ www.tncoopsrb.in. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply Tamilnadu jobs can send the application through offline mode. As per the latest DRB Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank recruitment 2020 job notification, the last date for submitting the application is 07.02.2020.
DRB Tiruvallur notification 2020 application form and its official notification shall be uploaded soon on its career portal. Selection shall me made on the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification. Contenders have to pay required fee. Candidates must have completed 8th standard from any of the recognized board. More details of DRB Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit /selection list, admit card, result, etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 01/2020|
|Work Location||Tiruvallur, Tamilnadu|
|Official Website||http://tvldrb.in/ [or] https://www.tncoopsrb.in/|
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our website anytime. Daily Recruitment providing all data about DRB Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 upcoming vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, exam syllabus,admit cards, exam results and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for DRB TVL Office Assistant Vacancy 2020:
Refer official notification for more details regarding educational qualification, age limit, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & so on.
- Candidates must have completed 8th standard from any of the recognized board or institute.
- Age should be between 18 years to 30/38 years old.
- Selection will be made on the base of Written Test/ Interview/ Document Verification.
- Charge of Rs.150 will be applicable for general categories.
- No application fee for reserved categories.
- Online mode
- Only offline applications will be accepted.
- Refer official notification.
Steps to Apply for DRB Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website “https://tvldrb.in“.
- Find the advertisement for Office Assistant posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check your eligibility.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill up all those necessary documents & submit it to hosted address.